The College Basketball Post

Relax young fella we have 3 losses
:lol:

Hey Bruh it's pure comedy at this point with dude.
Game was ugly man but we all expected that. I can't have Greyson playing the 1 man, that's not him and it showed last night. Like dre said and I said before the season started we will miss Thornton bad and here we are. We have nobody that can control the game.

Another thing is we need Amile bad, best glue guy in the country.

I'm set on that bolden is buttcheek...and don't get me started on this guy Jeter. My god. :smh:

Everything went as it was supposed to go last night - an expected loss to a legit FSU team IN Tallahassee.

Not ready to hit the panic button just yet, especially when missing Amile and all the other hiccups that have happened. Bolden and Jeter are certified soft and gushy tho :lol:

I didn't even notice any of Duke's front court players besides Tatum on the court last night, seemed like 4 guards n Tatum :lol:

Now you know he wasn't just going for the loose ball. Real time doesn't look bad but you see him clearly shove the coach at the end on that video
Common b-ball play happens all the time. Even the coach said it was nothing but ESPN said it's dirty so it must be

Did anyone see this? Fsu was handing them out [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Common b-ball play happens all the time. Even the coach said it was nothing but ESPN said it's dirty so it must be

I'm a Duke fan, so I'm not one of the guys that come in here to rip Duke or Grayson anytime he does something, but no way the shove at the end is a common bball play man come on

That response was so lightweight and PC. He didn't even have to go that deep with his explanation. Physicality IS part of the game, but you have to be IN the game for it to be a part of the game.

^^^^Bilas is a good guy now. A real one.

He did a complete 180 on his persona in the mid 2000's.

Jay Bilas pre 2008 was a a-hole. I used to jokingly call him a "basketball republican" :lol:.

Last edited:
Wooden Award Midseason Top 25 just dropped.

Dwayne Bacon So. FSU
Lonzo Ball Fr. UCLA
Joel Berry II Jr. N. Carolina
Jaron Blossomgame Sr. Clemson
Dillon Brooks Jr. Oregon
De'Aaron Fox Fr. Kentucky
Markelle Fultz Fr. Washington
Ethan Happ So. Wisconsin
Josh Hart Sr. Villanova
Nigel Hayes Sr. Wisconsin
Josh Jackson Fr. Kansas
Justin Jackson Jr. N. Carolina