The College Basketball Post

Is Creighton a team that can make noise in the NCAA tournament ?

They have a great record, but I haven't seen them play
They have one of the 5-10 best back courts in the country. Defense is always an issue with McDermott

Bobby Hurley being made to eat those words 
nthat.gif

This dude Crisp on Washington does nothing but jack :lol:

He's just like Blakeney playing with Simmons last year...

Last edited:
If Fox could become even an average shooter, I'd rather have him than Ball.

ifs and buts...

if i could belive in Dennis smitns shooting i might take him over both but alas no one knows who will learn to shoot.

Last edited:
well bolden better start balling then lol...is duval a sure thing yet?

Sophomore Bolden>rental Bamba but I'm indifferent. I have always wanted that shot blocker for us but man he's so raw offensively.

Just enjoy the ride with Duval. It'll all work out in the end

Sophomore Bolden>rental Bamba but I'm indifferent. I have always wanted that shot blocker for us but man he's so raw offensively.

Just enjoy the ride with Duval. It'll all work out in the end

Im not feeling bolden attitude...he needs more fire...

Meh for about 4-5 years that was a serious debate when he was in Utah

and it was always dumb.
No it wasn't Utah was constistly in the playoff and DWill was the leader. He was averaging around 18 & 8. Team was better then CP and he was putting up similar numbers. It was debateable and this is coming from a dude who thinks CP is the best pg I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Pass me what you're smoking cause no way in hell Giles stays another year.
  Sour on deck,  I like the kid but nah b I just don't see it right now but if he does, get that shmoney because who knows with his knees if he'll be fully healthy 

Last edited:

Sour on deck,  I like the kid but nah b I just don't see it right now but if he does, get that shmoney because who knows with his knees if he'll be fully healthy 
Draft has no bigs. Somebody will take him in the late lottery just based off the prospect he was in HS and hope he can live up to the potential. He's not a softy like Skal. Still plenty of season left too.

Last edited:
Draft has no bigs. Somebody will take him in the late lottery just based off the prospect he was in HS and hope he can live up to the potential. He's not a softy like Skal. Still plenty of season left too.

Yup. Draft is all potential. Skal went first round so no doubt that Giles is going mid-first round at the latest :lol:

Yup. Draft is all potential. Skal went first round so no doubt that Giles is going mid-first round at the latest :lol:
Bulls or Knicks would take him with the quickness if he's there. Like I said though, still plenty of games to be played, and time for him to show improvement. Maybe he can go even higher.

Back
Top Bottom