The College Basketball Post

Not sure who you would take over Grayson on Duke...

Personally Carter and Duval both. My answer would have been different this time last year probably. Thought going into last season Allen was their best player. Ended up being wrong then too though.

It's not inconceivable to me that Grayson could dominate...he's old and experienced.

I don't really understand how an 18 year old freshman gaurd is going to be better than Grayson unless they are a super elite prospect.

Last edited:
Don't see how it's farfetched at all to think that Grayson will be Duke's best player. Putting him #1 on that list seems a bit much, but he should have a really good season if he chills with the "Grayson stuff".

Berry is definitely too low.

I forgot about this pic of DeAndre Ayton with Dwight 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
nerd.gif

Can't wait to see him in Tucson next year 

^Dwight secretly only 6'10 so that pic makes complete sense with Ayton being a true 7 footer.

Last edited:
?

Meaning a man who normally towers over other guys looks more ordinary next to this kid being 7ft

roll.gif

i shouldnt laught bc hes a kid and hes only doing what hes been told...

but he is a college coach nightmare. hopefully his game will mature before hes done with HS...

**** is not basketball they play. 

Somebody tell Ecook to get his mans. Sorry If already posted

Played for Compton Magic my man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And I'm not a Ball fan... you never came back when I brought up Kawhi, Harden and Russ for MVP... what happened!?

Somebody tell Ecook to get his mans. Sorry If already posted

Played for Compton Magic my man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And I'm not a Ball fan... you never came back when I brought up Kawhi, Harden and Russ for MVP... what happened!?

I was too busy watching them take Ls in the playoffs my b. Three of California's greatest though

Last edited:
I was too busy watching them take Ls in the playoffs my b. Three of California's greatest though

California or SoCal???

Klay went to my rival, he's in the finals so you have been watching him it seems??? Got em.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

California or SoCal???

Klay went to my rival, he's in the finals so you have been watching him it seems??? Got em.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

We gonna act like California doesn't have like 30 million plus ppl more than Indiana [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. We not gonna act like Klay been poo all playoffs either but you got it fam

We gonna act like California doesn't have like 30 million plus ppl more than Indiana [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. We not gonna act like Klay been poo all playoffs either but you got it fam

I mean that's 4 all stars all from SoCal, but you got it guy... Just take the L and admit you're wrong lmao. Compare SoCal to Indiana, not talking rest of state...

6 NBA All Stars from socal this season, who is the best dude from Indiana in the NBA?? Hayward?

Last edited:

I mean that's 4 all stars all from SoCal, but you got it guy... Just take the L and admit you're wrong lmao. Compare SoCal to Indiana, not talking rest of state...

6 NBA All Stars from socal this season, who is the best dude from Indiana in the NBA?? Hayward?

California or SoCal???

We gonna act like California doesn't have like 30 million plus ppl more than Indiana [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. We not gonna act like Klay been poo all playoffs

Aye all I'm saying is y'all high school basketball isn't better than ours. Cali got the most people out of any state... of course they're gonna have more NBA players. All I'm saying is Cali got 46 guys in the NBA and Indiana has 17. Yet you guys have 39 million people there compared to IN's 6 million. I really wish Cali teams would come out to the Midwest for AAU tourneys 'more often

We gonna act like California doesn't have like 30 million plus ppl more than Indiana [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. We not gonna act like Klay been poo all playoffs
Aye all I'm saying is y'all high school basketball isn't better than ours. Cali got the most people out of any state... of course they're gonna have more NBA players. All I'm saying is Cali got 46 guys in the NBA and Indiana has 17. Yet you guys have 39 million people there compared to IN's 6 million. I really wish Cali teams would come out to the Midwest for AAU tourneys 'more often

You still don't get it. SoCal only. Never brought up the entire state. 6 All Stars from SoCal. End of story.

You still don't get it. SoCal only. Never brought up the entire state. 6 All Stars from SoCal. End of story.

Touché but How many ppl SoCal have? Trying to see something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom