The College Basketball Post

Touché but How many ppl SoCal have? Trying to see something

22 mil, but all of these dudes are from OC, IE or LA so that's 9 mil. The math adds up that SoCal is MUCH better at HS hoops compared to Indiana and it isn't close.

If there's 5 white guys on the court, it's a bad run.

I don't know why @HoosierDaddy317  keeps trying to bring up the population argument, like all the top states for producing athletes are the more populated states with the big 3 of Cali, Texas, Florida.  Like the large population makes winning a state title mean that much more for a cali state title versus an indiana state title.  Basketball, football, track etc.  I ran track at the top HS track program in the Bay area and 1 of the best in the nation period and Cali was such a fast state that during All State dudes like Reggie Bush and Maurice Jones Drew couldn't even win and those dudes would've came in 1st in almost any other state in the country.  Long Beach Polys girl sprinters would've won almost any other state but in cali we had a phenom like Allyson Felix beating them.  But you can do this for just about any sport including basketball, winning or even making it to State in Cali means so many times more than making it in Indiana

Jay-Z's High-Flying Nephew, Nahziah Carter, Dunks Over The #1 Player In 2018 & 7'0 Bol Bol At Nike EYBL!

DBFN4U3UIAAc_7D.jpg

I like his game, but he hasn't played the talent that Melo has. Would love the see them go at it, and throw in Spenny Free.

Lol no he wouldn't. You saw one highlight 60? Second tape on IG and came here to post this :lol:

I randomly came across a highlight video of his on IG so I went to YouTube and watched like 5 more. Kid is really good. His game is much more well rounded and under control while actually being able to be a true point guard in organized basketball. And a lot of these games he was going against other top players in his class at these elite camps and ****. His dad played in the NBA and his mom was an Olympic volleyball player so the genetics are there.

Can you imagine going to a high school game and seeing some 6'0 9th grade ginger kid dunking on people like he does?

Like I said, I like his game, and he has the offers to prove major schools do too. Just hate comparing kids in general.

Spenny going to Harvard and taking over for pops. Will make more money than 90% of the NBA.

Tre has been awesome, 5th in eybl in scoring and 1st in dimes.

Back
Top Bottom