The College Basketball Post

Screenshot_20180224-133706.jpg

Might as well let Ayton play out the rest of the season at this point until they officially call him ineligible. Team going to have to forfeit all their wins anyways if that happens.

Do we know this for sure? Or did Fultz just accept money from the booster?

Regardless, he isn't a good coach, and he doesn't have a shot at the job.
Bruh come on :lol:
They all paying players. Your favorite team does it. Mine does too. We just got to hope the FBI didn't investigation them

Bruh come on :lol:
They all paying players. Your favorite team does it. Mine does too. We just got to hope the FBI didn't investigation them
I don't doubt that the majority teams do it at all. There is definitely a difference though, between funneling a player to a certain school with money, and an agent loaning a player money with hopes that they'll recoup down the line. All that I'm saying.

I don't doubt that the majority teams do it at all. There is definitely a difference though, between funneling a player to a certain school with money, and an agent loaning a player money with hopes that they'll recoup down the line. All that I'm saying.

No denying that

Metu and Bennie Buckets I know for a fact are about to cost USC this season at some point. Already ****ed the season up w/how they handled deanthony melton.

Regardless though, Bennie being done for the season actually helps SC. Need to see southern cal in the tourney.

Back
Top Bottom