The College Basketball Post

Devonte going to be the typical guy that gets drafted somewhere in the 2nd round because he's a senior and then ends up being better than the majority of players drafted ahead of him.

Dtae was the MAN today. Unbelievable performance.

I was hard on this current KU team. They looked awful at times. They still do struggle. But, man do they look like they have turned a corner.

Maybe. But I know that one of the reasons Lonnie chose Miami was because Larrañaga promised him a neutral site game in his hometown. Which he fulfilled and which I attended.

That's cute , Larranaga's name was mentioned in some ish earlier this season.

Dtae was the MAN today. Unbelievable performance.

I was hard on this current KU team. They looked awful at times. They still do struggle. But, man do they look like they have turned a corner.
They’ve got a toughness about them. Graham is a special player.

NCAA looking at Will Wade and LSU

Was only a matter of time
He's only been there a minute...lol

Didn't they already release a statement this week saying they did a review and feel good about compliance even though they weren't named on the FBI documents?

If espn has never heard the wire tap, what is the source of their report on Miller? Could just be denial but there seem to be some Arizona fans skeptical of the sources of this report.

If espn has never heard the wire tap, what is the source of their report on Miller? Could just be denial but there seem to be some Arizona fans skeptical of the sources of this report.

Yet another instance where ESPN spouting off, without knowing the full facts / providing context.

I'm actually leaving for a 4day weekend in Tucson on Thursday. Should be interesting around those parts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom