The College Basketball Post

There are maybe, a handful of names, that would surprise me if they were on an FBI probe... None of these guys surprised me... The paying players is all good, but this stuff is happening before they are in the NCAA... Won't stop the recruiting stuff that is happening.

Paypal Pal like the Greeks on The Wire. Always playing in the dirt but coming up clean.

Miller gonna wait for the dirt to settle for a few years and then pop up with the Pitt job. Unless this becomes a Scarlett letter for him but I can see Pitt being desperate and not caring.

ASU has a real opportunity to own the Pac-12 now.

Cal always at least 3 steps ahead ...he probly got the Milwaukee Bucks job secured if needed :lol: :pimp:

And if they really got Miller on a wire tap he never coaching in college again ...might as well start sending resumes to NBA and Euro league assistant jobs

Cal always at least 3 steps ahead ...he probly got the Milwaukee Bucks job secured if needed :lol: :pimp:

And if they really got Miller on a wire tap he never coaching in college again ...might as well start sending resumes to NBA and Euro league assistant jobs
Nah. He can just get a job at Nike.

Will Miller be charged? Isnt what he was doing the whole reason the FBI is even involved?

Also, is there any reason to hold out players? If they’re ineligible they’ve played already anyways so the damage is done right?

I asked my buddy who's a lawyer if thinks Sean miller would face any criminal charges he said it's doubtful if he hasn't been charged yet.

I did read the FBI raided his computer etc when everything hit the fan

Lorenzo Romar will take over coaching duties. You think he'll get a shot at the head coaching job there?

Back
Top Bottom