The College Basketball Post

"Five-star guard Josiah James is down to a final nine: Clemson, South Carolina, Duke, Tennessee, Arizona, Florida State, Michigan State, Virginia and Kansas".

Florida plays in two preseason tournaments , after that they play Michigan St, FSU and West Virginia . Hard schedule ,but they have top 15 talent

woody2626 woody2626 : You seen 2019 small forward SAMUELL WILLIAMSON yet ? The kid is going to be a very good college player , he's already moved up to top 30 in the class . I wish UF was still in it for him .

So I went up to the Kenner League (GTOWN's Summer League) today, to see McClung.

I haven't seen this place THIS packed since the summer Steve Francis was heading to Maryland.

But yea, dude put on a show

The kid is thinking of maybe reclassing to 2018, he wouldn't get any minutes at Duke if that's the case

I actually hadn’t heard that part. Obviously it would be dependent on him staying in 2019. ALOT of moving pieces with Duke’s 2019 targets. It’s a large net

I will try my best to make that Maryland vs UVA game at College park . I hope I can get decent seats

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom