The College Basketball Post

When he got his official offer from Duke in Oct. 2017 it was over for his recruitment. It was his "dream school, dream offer" and it came just days before he was likely about to offer his verbal to UNC. So what I'm saying is, Duke was really the team all a long for an entire year.

When he got his official offer from Duke in Oct. 2017 it was over for his recruitment. It was his "dream school, dream offer" and it came just days before he was likely about to offer his verbal to UNC. So what I'm saying is, Duke was really the team all a long for an entire year.

All that is true. Keatts put up one hell of a fight near the end but yes, as long as K stayed on him and made him a priority it was hard to mess up

All that is true. Keatts put up one hell of a fight near the end but yes, as long as K stayed on him and made him a priority it was hard to mess up

Yep, that's what I'm saying. It would have taken something real dumb for K to lose him. As a UNC fan, I knew there was no chance he was coming to CH after that Duke offer.

UCLA has had a tough offseason :
Tyger Campbell tore his ACL and is out for the year.
Last month it came out that Shareff O'Neil needs heart surgery

Not sure how involved they were, but supposedly Vernon Carey's mom was not impressed with their visit to UK. Was publicly posting it on her IG story or something.

8733311.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom