The College Basketball Post

Yall know I'm a KU guy through and through and I am not naive that KU bends, or hell breaks the rules. The thing I have to keep repeating to people who ask me what I think about all of this is that this is a FEDERAL not an NCAA case.

What makes me nervous is if any documentary evidence exists that directly ties KU to playing players. To be clear, IMO all the texts that have been read between Self and Gassnola do not show that but they are closer than I ever expected them to be and I wonder what else might be out there.

Yall know I'm a KU guy through and through and I am not naive that KU bends, or hell breaks the rules. The thing I have to keep repeating to people who ask me what I think about all of this is that this is a FEDERAL not an NCAA case.

What makes me nervous is if any documentary evidence exists that directly ties KU to playing players. To be clear, IMO all the texts that have been read between Self and Gassnola do not show that but they are closer than I ever expected them to be and I wonder what else might be out there.

Jerrance Howard is a shaddy character on the KU staff

Jerrance Howard is a shaddy character on the KU staff

Please, do expand? I've always believed the guy behind the scenes would be KT aka Kurtis Townsend.

So I'm reading Wetzel's thread...incredibly stupid on behalf of the KU coaching staff. I thought that KU coaches would be smarter but with all the evidence coming out they are slowly digging their own grave. See my first post in regards to what else is out there. Before it was maybe; now I think it is only a matter of time.

Here's what's also classic in this.

Coaches are gonna keep claiming they are innocent and know nothing about any of this, right? And they want us to actually think this is true.

If that's the case fellas, then why have none of you marched down to NCAA offices demanding a full investigation? If I was a clean coach who recruited innocently and I found out the schools competing against me were money-bagging players and taking them away from them coming to my school, with my job always on the line, I would shout to the heavens that I am getting screwed. And so would these ego maniac coaches like K, Roy, etc.

But what is instead happening right now? Silence. Nothing to see here. Not my problem. Doesn't concern me. I'll comment later in the year if I have to. Tired talking about all this.

:lol: Okay.

And **** Vitale, my friend. You acting all passionate now on Twitter but you gonna be there to call out your Gods by name if need be? ****, you actually gonna go after K? We're waiting.

K is clean as a whistle chill guys lol...but for real tho it was dumb to say what's happening is not big but if hes the face of college ball I'm sure hes saying that to try to protect it

K is clean as a whistle chill guys lol...but for real tho it was dumb to say what's happening is not big but if hes the face of college ball I'm sure hes saying that to try to protect it
You really think he cares about the rest of college basketball? He’s just trying to make sure he keeps the golden boy legacy espn built up for him.

Does the NCAA have the stones to go after a program like Duke and maybe more specifically Coach K? My guess is no. I can only hope that is the same case for KU.

Does the NCAA have the stones to go after a program like Duke and maybe more specifically Coach K? My guess is no. I can only hope that is the same case for KU.

The fact that Emmert and anyone else from the NCAA cannot even be bothered to show up to court... prob tells you everything you need to know about what they're going to do. Nothing.

The hate is real out here lol
I'll be frank. Got no hate for K as a coach. I personally feel he is the #2 all-time college coach. My gripe with him is being kneedeep in the cesspool as a known actual participant and claiming innocence. Think we will ever see the day Cal, one of the Drews or Gottfried play like they never heard of this stuff going on? If you a G, be a G. Don't try to front like you aren't.

Also, pay the kids what they are worth. If they are worth more to your program than the value of a scholarship, then cut them a check for the difference.

The fact that Emmert and anyone else from the NCAA cannot even be bothered to show up to court... prob tells you everything you need to know about what they're going to do. Nothing.

I thought I read some where that NCAA representatives were sitting in on the trial. My guess, at least right now, is the same as yours that the NCAA does nothing. With this being so wide spread what really could they do?

Seeing some stuff online (could be bunk) that Zion's family is living in Colvard Farms neighborhood in NC. Houses start at $850k or so, and well into the $1m+ range.

Any truth to that?

Back
Top Bottom