The College Basketball Post

Not sure how involved they were, but supposedly Vernon Carey's mom was not impressed with their visit to UK. Was publicly posting it on her IG story or something.

8733311.png

I think it's lame when anyone does this type of stuff.

I'd consider stopping recruitment if I saw this.

I still want to know what kind of high school league he plays in where he averages 50 points a game. Haha

Section 2 in Upstate NY. It's not a good division and doesn't pump out much major talent. He played EYBL, but playing at the high D1 level will be quite the adjustment for him as he opted not to go against better competition in the NEPSAC.

Dude is a monster, I want no parts of him in the SEC
WV has built a longtime relationship with the young man from what I've read. Would be tough to overcome that at the 11th hour. He will be a contributor on the college level. Would love to have him.

Dirtiest of the dirty. K been on that for the longest. Just trying to make sure his legacy doesn't get Dean Smith'd after he retires. Don't worry Mike you getting that Smith/Paterno treatment soon enough.

I mean definitely not the dirtiest but lawlz.
You know what I mean. He's not a Drew, but it is a whole 'nother level to be doing it and then have the stones to talk like you have no idea that it even exists. That's just hubris. That's why Cal earned my respect. He does what he does and when the subject comes up he just keeps it moving.

The saddest part of this entire fiasco right now has been the clown show the head coach Gods are producing with their Trumpian lies and "I can't comment" and "there are no problems in our sport."

I can see now why Pitino is so heated....he's the only one who actually was held accountable. And he's pissed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom