The College Basketball Post

Did Gonzaga really choke though? They ran into a squad that plays some of the best team defense in the country, along with UVA and UM. Zags’s defense was better this season too compared to the other great teams Mark Few had in the past in Spokane.

I mean when you foul a guy out of bounds during an important sequence, that gotta count as choking. The momentum was beginning to shift back their way before that happened.

Josh Perkins gotta do better, mayne. Redshirt senior, four-year starter. Kept Gonzaga in the game first half vs. FSU. Same thing today. Teams like Tech been giving him the lane and daring Perkins to beat them with the floater. Lost his head at the end with a stupid foul.

Perkins ****** me over today. Hit the late the 3 then he fouls the player out of bounds for the technical free throws, SMH!

Happy for Chris Beard. Wish my Longhorns could get him.

It will be interesting how the refs call a potential Duke-TTU game. TTU is physical as hell, they barely got called for anything. Really had the Zags shook in the 2H. I'm not sure they get away with that against Zion.

I actually think UVA covers the 4.5 tonight, which doesn’t happen often. Their offense and shooting are bound to finally show up this tourney. Clark didn’t play like a freshman vs. Oregon. They gonna harass Carsen and not let Cline unleash his ratchet.

College basketball teams don’t choke man. These dudes aren’t pros. Only like 20 or so players from this entire tournament are gonna wear an NBA Jersey.

There’s a reason why it’s called March madness. Any given day a team can lose. Teams get hot, upsets happen.

I don’t think y’all realize how hard it is to win 6 games, and how lucky you have to be.

Purdue relies on Edwards a wholeee lot. If he can't put anything together, this could be a long night for them... But on the other hand, if he's hot like he was against Nova, this could get veryyyy interesting.

Happy for Chris Beard. Wish my Longhorns could get him.

It will be interesting how the refs call a potential Duke-TTU game. TTU is physical as hell, they barely got called for anything. Really had the Zags shook in the 2H. I'm not sure they get away with that against Zion.
Heard that. Zion already getting superstar treatment and calls, right or wrong.

Think we get Sparty vs. TTU anyway. You see the way Henry and Brown were cookin’ yesterday?!

Tech so active with their hands in the lanes. Dispossessed Rui a bunch of times I can remember. Also caught Clarke spinning to his favored right late in the game. Key steal. Read it like a book.

College basketball teams don’t choke man. These dudes aren’t pros. Only like 20 or so players from this entire tournament are gonna wear an NBA Jersey.

There’s a reason why it’s called March madness. Any given day a team can lose. Teams get hot, upsets happen.

I don’t think y’all realize how hard it is to win 6 games, and how lucky you have to be.
Wasn't even anything to choke. Close game the entire game and TTU is a damn good team :lol:

Back
Top Bottom