The College Basketball Post

I watch games all year long. This games foul count is crazy. Some conferences, we see the double bonus by the 12:00 media timeout.

I can’t say the game is much cleaner and pure here. It’s all officiating BS.

Clark don’t play like a freshman. Composed with the ball. Gonna have to hit couple second-half shots if Guy’s ankle is dunzo. Not enough UVA bench production to otherwise compensate for Guy loss.

That wasn’t a foul on Hunter when he was checking Carsen on the baseline. Edwards snapping all tournament long and I still keep picking against Purdue.

Purdue’s 3s not falling anymore, only up 1. Seen this movie before. UVA handles business in the 2nd half.

They both dying by the three though... Players don't understand it's still okay to shoot mid range jumpers for 2
This, all of this.

Cant remember the last time a guy caught a pass on the wing in front of the line.

College ball and euro league is the closest thing to pure ball i get too see.

My favorite hoop month

Also not a fan of clarks game

And the refs gotta let these guys play

Clark don’t play like a freshman. Composed with the ball. Gonna have to hit couple second-half shots if Guy’s ankle is dunzo. Not enough UVA bench production to otherwise compensate for Guy loss.

That wasn’t a foul on Hunter when he was checking Carsen on the baseline. Edwards snapping all tournament long and I still keep picking against Purdue.
We'll get the variance in the second half... I hope...

Purdue only had 5 points in the last 8 min of that half. With 8 3's :lol:

Gonzaga was struggling to score a good 5 minutes and all they were doing was chucking threes and missing

Gonzaga was struggling to score a good 5 minutes and all they were doing was chucking threes and missing
TTU is the best halfcourt defense in the country. Rui and Clarke were turning the ball over and getting terrible position in the post. That's why they chucked 3's.

Their issue was not pushing the pace more like they did in the 1H.

Virginia is not dying by the 3 so far like you said. They are 2-12 and Purdue is 8-19 from the 3 and yet they're only down 1.

TTU is the best halfcourt defense in the country. Rui and Clarke were turning the ball over and getting terrible position in the post. That's why they chucked 3's.

Their issue was not pushing the pace more like they did in the 1H.

Virginia is not dying by the 3 so far like you said. They are 2-12 and Purdue is 8-19 from the 3 and yet they're only down 1.
right. Virginia has really only take 1 or 2 bad 3’s where Purdue is just chucking them up left and right

Back
Top Bottom