The College Basketball Post

Heard that. Zion already getting superstar treatment and calls, right or wrong.

Think we get Sparty vs. TTU anyway. You see the way Henry and Brown were cookin’ yesterday?!

Tech so active with their hands in the lanes. Dispossessed Rui a bunch of times I can remember. Also caught Clarke spinning to his favored right late in the game. Key steal. Read it like a book.
Leaning towards Duke getting their first cover of the tourney tomorrow.

reggie miller to chris webber....sheesh.

btw, do they work college ball during the regular season for cbs?

zags got that vegas jinx. think they jumped duke with the odds to win the whole thing earlier today :lol:

Billion dollar NCAA can’t afford real slow mo cameras?

This day in age, even only having whole seconds is complete garbage if we want to get technical

College basketball teams don’t choke man. These dudes aren’t pros. Only like 20 or so players from this entire tournament are gonna wear an NBA Jersey.

There’s a reason why it’s called March madness. Any given day a team can lose. Teams get hot, upsets happen.

I don’t think y’all realize how hard it is to win 6 games, and how lucky you have to be.

This is refreshing to hear, honestly.

Duke/VA Tech:
Hokies played their hearts out, man. Buzz had the perfect gameplan. Force Tre and others to beat you, not named Zion and R.J. Jones just came up clutch every time, and hit big shots repeatedly.

On offense, VA Tech was finding that corner three on the right side open often in the first half. Hill was camped out there. Would’ve liked to see Buzz go to Blackshear a little more in the first half. Blackshear can dribble past Bolden or DeLaurier at will when he’s locked in.

In the second half, Blackshear missed two or three shots (off the top) that he normally makes. Those crafty finishes around the basket that didn’t go. You could see his body language change, visible frustration and negative energy but he hung in there to his credit.

Robinson was composed with his dribble penetration. Often finding awkward angles with good vision leading to layups and easy buckets for teammates.

Hill was so hyped in the first half after hitting some threes. Started to celebrate and get amped. Really should have finished the game-tying attempt. I wasn’t liking the last two shots Buzz drew up before that. Two contested, forced threes quick in the shot clock. Why not Robinson dribble penetration with a kick-out to corner three if you going for the win? Feed Blackshear inside if you want a tie. Good chance any shot attempt he follows up with an offensive board and second-chance attempt.

I’m gonna post more about NAW in the draft thread. Had the one unnecessary push-off foul. Hit a three top of the key in one of VA Tech’s better offensive possessions inside the final 6-8 minutes. Great defense on Barrett. Forced him right, got the steal and saved the ball from going out of bounds.

We know Zion a bully, bruv. He can beat you with the quick first step, split the double-team, hit a trey in the opening minutes, relentless on offensive glass. The refs did miss an offensive foul he had on Hill with his right arm.

All things considered, Barrett was patient in the first half. Played the role of facilitator knowing VA Tech was forcing the ball out of his hands and not allowing anywhere inside the paint. Warmed up in the second half and started attacking the basket. Quicker in possessions, fast break, etc.

Tre Jones let it hang tonight. I counted at least five big, clutch shots he hit over the course of the game. And the crazy thing is the scouting report Buzz knows is leave Jones open and beg him to shoot. Dare Tre to beat you, and he did just that.

My early read is Sparty wins. I do wanna see how severe Ward’s hand injury is though. But with the way Henry and Brown are ascending, I prefer not to play Izzo’s boys right now. Plus Winston is capable of backpacking through offensive lulls. You got gritty dudes like Tillman and Goins.
Nobody asked for all this brah :lol:

It’s 9:10pm Saturday night, I’ve literally been drinking since 7:30pm Friday night. F word UNC, F word Gonzaga, we out here!

MSU can EAD tomorrow as well. Bout to get to this lo mein then head back out.

It’s 9:10pm Saturday night, I’ve literally been drinking since 7:30pm Friday night. F word UNC, F word Gonzaga, we out here!

I'm loving the vibes

Oooooo I want y’all to lose so ******* bad :lol:

**** Y’ALL

You gone be asking your girl what happened on Monday morning.

Back
Top Bottom