The College Basketball Post

uhhhh Is it just me or does this look like evry other high major prospects hoopmixtape?
Think it's just you. Your boy RJ Barrett did not have a package like this as a HS freshman. Wiggins didn't either. The fluidity, handle, as a 6'8 kid who should still be growing into his body. Plus the range and degree of difficulty of shots he's making. Nah, this kid is different.

Think it's just you. Your boy RJ Barrett did not have a package like this as a HS freshman. Wiggins didn't either. The fluidity, handle, as a 6'8 kid who should still be growing into his body. Plus the range and degree of difficulty of shots he's making. Nah, this kid is different.

I dunno, im always skeptical of every hoopmixtape, the editing makes them all look the same.

best prospect since bron?

if he's as good as you say, hopefully he plays FIBA or something and we can see him in a real basketball game.

Like Elijah Fisher is the next very hyped guy in Canada, but untill they play FIBA It's hard for me to take it seriously.

Zion is the #1 pick because of what he did at Duke. LeBron was a lock for the number one pick since the 11th grade. Hell if it was possible...he would have been the #1 pick out of the 11th grade. Emoni Bates went to the USAB development camp last summer for the top 88 players regardless of class...and was one of the best players there. He’s a 6’8 guard in the 9th grade.

We’re talking a different caliber of prospect here.

Back
Top Bottom