The College Basketball Post

Played some pickup against Carter Whitt 2 years ago at my old high school.
It was almost entirely current/former mid major D1/D2 college guys.
He was cooking absolutely everyone and he looked like he was 11 years old :lol:
Didn't know he was well known until I saw his highlight mixtape on ballislife the next year.

Damn , I hope he doesn't go to UVA with Carson McCorkle

If it wasn't for Enfield dropping off bags, all the top Cali kids would be coming to the east coast to hoop lol

So, apparently Penny suppose to have 4 scholarships. Either Wingett is transferring or he's putting his son on academic scholarship.

My insider also thinks RJ to Memphis is very close. Memphis is the leader in the race. This could all change within weeks, but I'll give Memphis a 70% chance right now. Watford more than likely out.

Precious, Lester Quinones may be a done deal as well.

Watford to LSU has been the trend since Wade got reinstated. Hampton, Lester, precious is how it should finish

And outkast9984 outkast9984 i was just talking about what they opened at a few weeks back. They’re gonna end up being around 15/1 I’d guess

Somebody explain to me how Sean Miller has been Teflon thru all of the current shenanigans going on.

They got the dude on tape talking about doing the bag service himself for Ayton and multiple witnesses confirming he was personally giving dude $10k a month.

At the very least, there’s enough smoke there for Arizona leadership to distance themselves from him before **** really hit the fan.

Somebody explain to me how Sean Miller has been Teflon thru all of the current shenanigans going on.

They got the dude on tape talking about doing the bag service himself for Ayton and multiple witnesses confirming he was personally giving dude $10k a month.

At the very least, there’s enough smoke there for Arizona leadership to distance themselves from him before **** really hit the fan.
Daring the NCAA to do something.

It’s pretty laughable at this point. Leadership must value this recruiting class more than “integrity”.

It is the NCAA. They make it up as they go. If I'm Arizona I wait for the NCAA to make a ruling. That could come today or five years from now. Self reporting does you ZERO good.

Back
Top Bottom