The College Basketball Post

R.J. Hampton looks more and more like he will reclassify for 2019. He removed Duke from his list and added....wait for it....Texas Tech. That has got to be a first in recruiting history.

Need Turge to sign my guy big Chol Marial to replace Bruno. Was on campus last weekend.

If he doesn’t go overseas, those Memphis odds are only gonna get higher and higher.

Like I’ve mentioned for awhile.

Wish that 250 or 200 could’ve got snatched up

These NC kids any good ?

"Florida just offered top-50 sophomore point guard Carter Whitt"
"Florida offered 5 star 2020 guard Jaden Springer"

Carter Whitt is filthy.

Goes to my old HS.

Word is he’s gonna transfer to Trinity and play with Isaiah Todd. They’re trying to get one more top kid but the name is escaping me at the moment.

Jaden Bradley, MJ Rice, and Jalen Hood-Schifino are the next big names from NC. Cam Hayes, too

Word is he’s gonna transfer to Trinity and play with Isaiah Todd. They’re trying to get one more top kid but the name is escaping me at the moment.

Jaden Bradley, MJ Rice, and Jalen Hood-Schifino are the next big names from NC. Cam Hayes, too

My guess is as good as yours bro. I would have to think he’s gonna stay at Leesville, but idk.

He really has a complete, all around game for a PG. something you don’t see that often.

Yooo what happen to the other kid that was with them? Black guard, he was legit too.

Only dude I can think of is Alex hunter..

He’s hooping at furman.

Jalen Benjamin? He was good, but he transferred away, 2 seasons ago I think. Don’t keep up with him.

His pops was a dickhead

Only dude I can think of is Alex hunter..

He’s hooping at furman.

Jalen Benjamin? He was good, but he transferred away, 2 seasons ago I think. Don’t keep up with him.

His pops was a dickhead
Yea I didn’t know him by name 2 years ago sounds about right tho. Skinny lightskin dude, I caught them one game at millbrook and it was just whitt and him. They both was cooking

Played some pickup against Carter Whitt 2 years ago at my old high school.
It was almost entirely current/former mid major D1/D2 college guys.
He was cooking absolutely everyone and he looked like he was 11 years old :lol:
Didn't know he was well known until I saw his highlight mixtape on ballislife the next year.

Back
Top Bottom