The College Basketball Post

ACC/Big 10 Challenge will have 3 top 10 games on deck. ESPN gotta be licking their chops with the way things broke and Michigan’s run.

UVA/Maryland would have been the icing.

I never subscribed to the Ball family allure and still think Lavar a certified clown but I’m def becoming more of a LaMelo believer.

I had doubts about his ability to actually play within a pro-style system but he’s been thriving. And if he ever put effort on D? He got the tools to be elite.

I never subscribed to the Ball family allure and still think Lavar a certified clown but I’m def becoming more of a LaMelo believer.

I had doubts about his ability to actually play within a pro-style system but he’s been thriving. And if he ever put effort on D? He got the tools to be elite.

youngthundercat youngthundercat was saying all the same things about Julian Newman too

ACC/Big 10 Challenge will have 3 top 10 games on deck. ESPN gotta be licking their chops with the way things broke and Michigan’s run.

UVA/Maryland would have been the icing.
Maryland will never get a big game in this ACC/BIGTEN challenge. ACC still holds a grudge. Coach K won’t play them.

Maryland will never get a big game in this ACC/BIGTEN challenge. ACC still holds a grudge. Coach K won’t play them.

Uh.. No lol.

Since joining the big ten, Maryland is 0-5 in the challenge.

losses against top 10 UVA and UNC teams. As well as a bad Pitt team and a decent Syracuse squad.

Coach K ducking Maryland is one thing but your first two statements are just flat out lies

Akinjo/LeBlanc got caught up in some **** that took place a while ago off the floor and the school had to react. There's court docs out there :smh:

Edit - James left on his own

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom