The College Basketball Post

Carolina so sorry...lol

cole gonna look bad some nights bc he’s gonna have to force the issue with that trash roster.

I’m not sold on him either

You tripping. That’s just your pride talking and you know it. You don’t believe that ****.

Bruh. Be objective!

Stephen F Austin ran duke outta Cameron, I’ve never seen a duke team outplayed that badly

Goldwire and jack white getting significant minutes from K this season tells me everything I need to know about that squad. Still not a significant threat from 3.. Neither is UNC but I’d much rather have Cole at point, with Bacot and Brooks down low compared to Jones and that Rottweiler looking dude duke has

Bruh. Be objective!

Stephen F Austin ran duke outta Cameron, I’ve never seen a duke team outplayed that badly

Goldwire and jack white getting significant minutes from K this season tells me everything I need to know about that squad. Still not a significant threat from 3.. Neither is UNC but I’d much rather have Cole at point, with Bacot and Brooks down low compared to Jones and that Rottweiler looking dude duke has
Now let’s see y’all without cole in the game. Lol.

DePaul :nerd:

nice to see Charlie get away from Self and go back to balling

Never will understand what Moore was thinking transferring to KU in the first place and even more puzzling was how bad he looked when he did play.

But, hey good for him. I’m glad he is getting his shine on.

I cant believe the refs blew that call of out of bounds

Clearly off auburn but they got the call

Ruined the game

Back
Top Bottom