The College Basketball Post

My favorite AAU team was Andrey Blatche , Greg Paulus and Paul Harris. This video came out this Monday

Last edited:
Soooo this is what the world is like without sports. I’m good.

Had to tell some high school seniors that I coach that they may have played their last game tonight. No kid should have to hear that. Atleast for high school kids I hope they shut down(here it looks like that’ll happen through April 6th) and then things can resume.

Soooo this is what the world is like without sports. I’m good.

Had to tell some high school seniors that I coach that they may have played their last game tonight. No kid should have to hear that. Atleast for high school kids I hope they shut down(here it looks like that’ll happen through April 6th) and then things can resume.

guilford/Forsyth county schools still open? I know chapel hill is closed until the 23rd, G is online the rest of the semester. ****s wild.

They just canceled the state tournament after the second round here in KS. For a good portion of those kids this would have been the last time they probably ever played in front of an environment like that. If I was in those locker rooms, especially a winning locker room that would have been a tough one to swallow.

They just canceled the state tournament after the second round here in KS. For a good portion of those kids this would have been the last time they probably ever played in front of an environment like that. If I was in those locker rooms, especially a winning locker room that would have been a tough one to swallow.

That definitely blows. Today is the final day of games for Iowa and will be a limited crowd. Monday-Thursday were normal crowds.

guilford/Forsyth county schools still open? I know chapel hill is closed until the 23rd, G is online the rest of the semester. ****s wild.

yea still open for now but orange and Durham county have cancelled school for 3 weeks. Talking to people last night I’d expect schools here to follow suit by Monday or Tuesday

yea still open for now but orange and Durham county have cancelled school for 3 weeks. Talking to people last night I’d expect schools here to follow suit by Monday or Tuesday

word, they’ve got me working from home indefinitely starting Monday.

Guess I’m about to rewatch an entire tournament on YouTube(if I can find every game in full) or ill start picking old tournament games to watch

Back
Top Bottom