The College Basketball Post

Then you have college legends like Salim, Jason Gardner, Miles Simon - Lute really birthed Point Guard U.
TJ Mconnell , Steve Kerr , Kenny Lofton , Khaild Reeves , Mustafa , Nico Mannon

Had Gardner and Mustafa on original list even though I don't think they played much nba. Did Kerr play PG there? Can't remember.

Zona has had some special college guys I've loved over the years, even if they werent NBA level gamers: Hot Sauce Adams comes to mind lol. Salim fits that bill too.

Need the Terps to land these couple Ivy League transfers in Jordan Bruner and Bryce Aiken. Fill in the spots of Stix and Cowan. Nice stopgap. Would help keep the team afloat.

Casius Stanley going pro.

Another season where Duke had a top class but didn't win anything?

ICns9Zw.gif

Came out 3 years ago

The full film was released? Some google searches led me to the doc's official page where it says you can pre-order it. There kickstarter has a comment from 9 months ago saying it was taking them longer than expected to complete it.

The whole thing was on YouTube last year , they must've took it down.

They played Cuse , Michigan , UNC and Illinois that year

Watched The Scheme last night. Crazy that Sean Miller and Will Wade still have jobs :lol:

The idea that Dawkins "defrauded" universities and that's what he's locked up for is hilariously stupid.

Now we know where that extra scholly is coming from. :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if Sterling Manley dips too. Front-court minutes gonna be hard to come by.

Watched The Scheme last night. Crazy that Sean Miller and Will Wade still have jobs :lol:

The idea that Dawkins "defrauded" universities and that's what he's locked up for is hilariously stupid.

Watched it last night. That was a good two hours of insightful and down right maddening TV. Once it was over I’m not sure who looked more stupid the NCAA, the FBI or the NY Court of Appeals.
Dawkins winning though. Escaped serious jail time and during the trial he was negotiating a deal to become the CEO of a record company through Atlantic. Good for that dude. Hustle, young G, hustle.

Back
Top Bottom