The College Basketball Post

You could cancel the conference tournaments and still have this same problem 🤷‍♂️
The probly with the conference tourney is that most of them decided to bring all the teams together in one place and allow some fans too...Thats not a good mix right now, especially after having the teams travel around and not have a “bubble” quarantine type period before it

Watching the OSU/Purdue game with my boy and he said 25 on OSU looks like Everlast. Now I can’t unsee it :lol:

That presents a whole 'nother set of challenges.

You need the field set before teams can travel down there. So if you're trying to play the games around the weekend, you're adding another week on top of a (2 week?) quarantine period. You gotta work out 2 weeks of housing and practice time for 64 teams.

That presents a whole 'nother set of challenges.

You need the field set before teams can travel down there. So if you're trying to play the games around the weekend, you're adding another week on top of a (2 week?) quarantine period. You gotta work out 2 weeks of housing and practice time for 64 teams.

I think the practice times and housing are workable, that’s why the NCAA pulls in billions. The current plan was clearly dumb and bound to blow up in their face.

I think the practice times and housing are workable, that’s why the NCAA pulls in billions. The current plan was clearly dumb and bound to blow up in their face.
Yea if they can have the whole tourney in one area they can figure out the housing and practice logistics as well...They just had to get the conference tourney tv bread, everybody knows what it is

Yea if they can have the whole tourney in one area they can figure out the housing and practice logistics as well...They just had to get the conference tourney tv bread, everybody knows what it is

The NCAA only requires 7 days of negative test, so my timeline is a little off. I was thinking 10-14.

I agree that it's workable, but I was trying to put myself in the shoes of a terrible NCAAA excec.

The one kid on that LSU team was a hawk :lol:

He played for the Bulls for a little. Can't remember his name.
Blakeney...Remember he was supposed to be a prospect too so he came in gunning and it was obvious :lol: ...Ben hated them dudes cuz they couldn’t play smart n they hated him for acting like a diva, it was a mess

They had a lil white dude that used to chuck wild 3’s at every opportunity and a big man that always had 4 fouls by half time :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom