The College Basketball Post

Okie State for real? After beating Baylor tonight they might have the most quad 1 wins in the country. Cade bout to go on a and it pains me to say this a Melo run...

Excited to start this Saturday of CBB out with UMass Lowell. Think they're getting out of there with the America East title. Noel and Withers :smokin team of destiiiiinnnny

Duke willing to continue the season if they make it into the dance as an extra if some team can't go .

Last edited:
I almost want to cheer against Eric Musselman in this game and early tournament outing because I want him with Minnesota...

Is Minnesota that much of an upgrade over Arkansas?

The state of Minnesota had Suggs and now Holmgren I think yeah, we always have a great recruiting ground for these dudes.

Then you add in the the Big Ten for basketball, and the campus has the practice facility and all the facilities you need now.

The state of Minnesota had Suggs and now Holmgren I think yeah, we always have a great recruiting ground for these dudes.

Then you add in the the Big Ten for basketball, and the campus has the practice facility and all the facilities you need now.

Arkansas was the second job in the SEC for decades before Tennessee and UF got consistent . Now that UF is dead , the Vols and UK are the only better jobs .

If Gtown gets Chris lykes as a grad transfer and then that top recruit they’ll be one of the best teams in the big East next year

Back
Top Bottom