The College Basketball Post

Walker definitely wants to shoot from the perimeter and Roy won’t let him. You can tell.

Good luck to him, though. Wish him the best.

He was better than all 3 bigs, just needed more playing time to be more consistent and get in a rhythm.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Puff left. Roy absolutely refused to play him behind Leaky Black who does absolutely nothing

yeah, should have been getting significant minutes from Brooks all year long

Roy is loyal to his upperclassmen to a fault

Walker Kessler x Jabari Smith ?
1616425584522.png

I’m hearing that Roy wants experience on next years team. This week we’ll hear a bunch of transfers outta UNC as well as guys declaring for the draft.

The only positive of this is that there may be some guys staying (bacot, sharpe) and that UNC could be a destination for grad transfers.

I'm seeing rumblings that Love and Davis could be transferring too. Holy ****, this about to be bad. They gonna force my guy Roy into early retirement. :smh:

Caleb love stunk up the joint from day 1. He was only good when playing Duke.

Losing RJ Davis would be the nail in the coffin where I wold have to start calling for Roy’s head. How can you be so blind to see that your upperclassmen brought nothing to the table this year and needed adjustments?

He was better than all 3 bigs, just needed more playing time to be more consistent and get in a rhythm.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Puff left. Roy absolutely refused to play him behind Leaky Black who does absolutely nothing

Na fam Kessler was not good on defense outside of a couple of blocks against FSU and ND.

Should have taken some mins from Brooks tho

I'm seeing rumblings that Love and Davis could be transferring too. Holy ****, this about to be bad. They gonna force my guy Roy into early retirement. :smh:

Caleb Love shot 4000000 shots this year. He shouldn't think about transferring at all Lol... But his Dad is posting cryptic tweets so...

the versatile 4 is arguably Roy's biggest whiffs recruiting wise for a while now

transfer portal works both ways. though there will be a lot of talent available this year

Game has been great. Iowa not playing a lick of defense. We're seeing both Big Ten school lose today fellas.

Back
Top Bottom