The College Basketball Post

Luka Garza gets extra time to decide if he wants to pick the G league or Serbia

you know he is going to be a lottery pick or just outside the lottery right? He isn’t just a big body, he can shoot and such which makes him useful in today’s NBA.

you know he is going to be a lottery pick or just outside the lottery right? He isn’t just a big body, he can shoot and such which makes him useful in today’s NBA.
He won’t be drafted in the 1st round...He can’t move at NBA speed , doesn’t play defense, “old” for draft standards and no team is going to give him touches to justify yo being a lottery pick :lol:

He’s a good dude tho, I wish yo the best...great college player for sure, but that’s it

Last edited:
I feel like I’m being shortchanged by Luka Garza not balling his eyes out right now

A4C5CBCD-92E4-49A0-820E-C21AD7F43091.jpeg

Garza going to go somewhere in the 2nd round. Could carve out a niche in the league though. He's not as good of a rebounder as Kanter, but can stretch the floor much better.

Garza going to go somewhere in the 2nd round. Could carve out a niche in the league though. He's not as good of a rebounder as Kanter, but can stretch the floor much better.

I think he can find a niche as well. I’m not saying he’ll be a starter. But bigs that can shoot and post up a bit have a spot on most teams somewhere.

I think he can find a niche as well. I’m not saying he’ll be a starter. But bigs that can shoot and post up a bit have a spot on most teams somewhere.
He’s a bucket but also one of the main reasons they so terrible on defense

He’s a bucket but also one of the main reasons they so terrible on defense
If Kanter can play 26 minutes a night for a 5 seed in the West, I think some random team can probably figure out how to get Garza like 10-15. Legitimately elite inside-out threat.

If Kanter can play 26 minutes a night for a 5 seed in the West, I think some random team can probably figure out how to get Garza like 10-15. Legitimately elite inside-out threat.
Yea he’ll get a shot for sure just was pushing back on the “lottery pick” post :lol: ...It’s been wayyy better NBA big prospects that ain’t even go 1st round

Back
Top Bottom