The College Basketball Post

The Zags definitely had a good enough team to win the ship this year but on top of Baylor coming out hot and them flat things just didn't play out that way last night. When they got to within 9 in the 2nd half Baylor answered right back and they never recovered. I get all the hate about them never getting over the hump this season or that time a few years back. Still they are now recruiting all americans and Few is only 58 so we'll see if he wants to coach until he's closing in on 70. Their window is still wide open for a chip IMO.

And they still got to the final. Where is UK, Duke, UNC? I’m a massive UNC fan and all these teams are nowhere and they have top 5 classes every year. Don’t make excuses. They still had to win to make the finals.

No one is giving those 3 a pass for a down (terrible) year. And no one gives them a pass when they underachieve in the tourney.

How many years have we heard/seen the hype on Gonzaga, and getting seeded high only for them to fall short again and again? So they getting the same treatment, esp since theyre talent level has increased year after year.

No one is giving those 3 a pass for a down (terrible) year. And no one gives them a pass when they underachieve in the tourney.

How many years have we heard/seen the hype on Gonzaga, and getting seeded high only for them to fall short again and again? So they getting the same treatment, esp since theyre talent level has increased year after year.

Theyve been in the sweet sixteen or higher since 2015. Two of them being national championship. You guys are treating them as if they are flopping :lol:

edit: you got number 1 seeds from power 5 who get taken down by a 16 seed and we are going to **** on Gonzaga as if they are under performing. People really need to stop. They were not an all time great team. The people who were saying this were on some bull****. But to say they weren’t one of the top 5 best teams this year is a disservice to the players. They have 5 starters that will all be drafted and play in the nba.

Yea, I hope Hubert is able to bring a more modern style of basketball to the program. Watching UNC this year was like seeing a team from 2003 trying to play in 2021.

Wes Miller was at the press conference too btw.

I wish St John’s could make a big time hire so they’d be relevant again but even if they could hire someone like Wes, I still think he’d struggle to get kids to stay in NYC. It’s not the program that it once was.
Mile Anderson is exactly what St John needs right now, did a solid job this season and got a lot of young players to develop in his system

After it was mentioned a few times in here I never knew they dropped a doc on Dennehy in 2017. Watching the scumbag Bliss still lie about the same **** 10+ years later was wild. Dotson is up for parole this year too

They made it to the national championship and lost to a great team that played a hell of a game. It's not like they got upset in the 2nd round or something :lol:

Forreal.

No team was beating Baylor last night. Credit to them.

Trashing Gonzaga is just unnecessary.

They had a great season that fell short of the title. It happens. Doesn't make them trash at all.

287E9FDA-7066-4BD4-87F1-1529DE786E76.gif

Man and his family sat directly in front of me during the ncaa tournament in Winston when Bob Knight and TTU lost to BC. Completely forgot about that until he mentioned his wife :lol:

Back
Top Bottom