The College Basketball Post

Man and his family sat directly in front of me during the ncaa tournament in Winston when Bob Knight and TTU lost to BC. Completely forgot about that until he mentioned his wife :lol:

woody2626 woody2626 : You think anybody on Duke is turning pro ?

I like Mark Williams down the road in the NBA , but the rest of guys aren't good enough

16B6E8B6-8AB4-48BE-8D57-C79CDD396F70.jpeg

Hubert better produce some fast results and chill with that “I’m Black and I’m proud” narrative, otherwise, the UNC tea and crackers contingency will get him out the paint within 4-5 years.

What you thinkin?

Just reading the general responses on Twitter. A lot of people were thinking the self imposed ban was enough for sanctions to be removed from the program. Seems to be a 50/50 split on whether or not this is a good decision.

Arizona’s a great job though, I’m sure they won’t have any issues finding a coach if those sanctions are withdrawn

Just reading the general responses on Twitter. A lot of people were thinking the self imposed ban was enough for sanctions to be removed from the program. Seems to be a 50/50 split on whether or not this is a good decision.

Arizona’s a great job though, I’m sure they won’t have any issues finding a coach if those sanctions are withdrawn
Or just get a young up and comer and let him ride out the sanctions

Just grab Mighty Mouse or Miles Simon and call it a day. Build some goodwill by hiring an alum, and sanctions will probably only last for one more year.

Back
Top Bottom