The College Basketball Post

Over-celebrated? Lol. Nah. Ranked number 4 vs an unranked, inconsistent UNC team. Coach K’s final home game with all the festivities before and after the game. You beat UNC a month earlier in chapel hill by 20. Duke players on Snapchat and Instagram calling UNC dudes soft and talking ****.

That loss was historic, given all of the context and it’s proof why this is considered the best rivalry in all of sports

They invited over 90 of Coach K’s former players. Average ticket price on the resale market was over $5K. ESPN dubbed it the “Kurtain Call” and all the Duke coaching staff wore special logos to commemorate the event. All to lose by 13 points to their historic rival.

You guys did the Lord’s work yesterday. Keep celebrating. Talk your ****. Don’t ever let them forget this. You deserve it.

They invited over 90 of Coach K’s former players. Average ticket price on the resale market was over $5K. ESPN dubbed it the “Kurtain Call” and all the Duke coaching staff wore special logos to commemorate the event. All to lose by 13 points to their historic rival.

You guys did the Lord’s work yesterday. Keep celebrating. Talk your ****. Don’t ever let them forget this. You deserve it.

This x100. They did too much.

They deserve this.

Not a Duke fan in the slightest (I was a fan of Jay Williams though), but damn. Another chapter closed from childhood.

Duke lost because young guys don’t know how to handle all that pressure. As a fan, hopefully it makes them tougher for the tournament.

Congrats to UNC for going and taking it.

:pimp:

"The last time Mike Krzyzewski ever walks off the court at Cameron Indoor Stadium is after being defeated by the University of North Carolina coached by Hubert Davis in front of everyone who ever slapped the floor for Duke. Carolina 94, Duke 81."

Apparently only the 2nd time unraked road team beats ranked home team in the series (I would've thought it was more). I wonder when the last time a double digit dog won a game

1646590022690.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom