The College Basketball Post

Didn't realize Gonzaga was a poor FT shooting team. That's not a great sign.

Other than watching gonzaga matchup against other P5 schools early in November and December we ain’t watching no WCC ball. Every year we collectively say “yea I guess gonzaga is good” and then get burned for picking them :lol:

Other than watching gonzaga matchup against other P5 schools early in November and December we ain’t watching no WCC ball. Every year we collectively say “yea I guess gonzaga is good” and then get burned for picking them :lol:
?? They have made the ship in 2 out of 4 seasons. Lots of teams would be happy with that

I mean to be fair, they've been to the national championship game twice in their last 4 tourney appearances. It's not like they're all of the sudden some trash :lol:

But yeah, I haven't followed their FT shooting :lol:

I think Penny should have wasted a timeout when Zaga got to within 2. Regroup, give the guys a quick breather, stop the bleedng, tell them what you got in mind for Timme and Holmgren.

-foe

I mean to be fair, they've been to the national championship game twice in their last 4 tourney appearances. It's not like they're all of the sudden some trash :lol:

But yeah, I haven't followed their FT shooting :lol:

Oh nah not trash at all. I actually believe in this years team. I just want mark few to finally get his

You know sometimes I'm a little dissatisfied with Chet's activity level on defense.

Sometimes he kinda doesn't help, when it seems like he obviously could.

Back
Top Bottom