The College Basketball Post

FO8gNgqXoAQRKgw

UNC defense has been the craziest thing to me considering how awful it was for most of the year

The defense was not good to start and arguably got worse. It was rock bottom after Miami and Wake

Metrics wise I believe outside the top 100 for a period of Jan+Feb. It's been top 10 since late Feb

Don't really see how those are egregious spreads. Duke is the most public team in the sport. And they're actually good.

I get it, mostly taking a shot at how sorry Arkansas looked vs them

With most books likely needing a duke loss + public perception, I wasn't expecting a light line

UNC defense has been the craziest thing to me considering how awful it was for most of the year

The defense was not good to start and arguably got worse. It was rock bottom after Miami and Wake

Metrics wise I believe outside the top 100 for a period of Jan+Feb. It's been top 10 since late Feb

It really is remarkable. It's like something clicked after the Duke game. Looks like they really bought in the last few weeks.

Really good hire. Need to keep the recruiting up since I’m not sure Willard’s Xs and Os are any better than Turge’s.
Just play fast n attack on offense is all I ask, don’t let the opponents defense dictate…This alone would separate em from 90% of college teams :lol:

Back
Top Bottom