The College Basketball Post

I'm not pissed, I'm just surprised that people care about what others wear in their professional setting, especially when it's allowed.

especially when we’ve seen what some men coaches have been rocking

all though coaches have calmed down on the over the top sport coats across sports

but I always found it odd when male coaches were wearing a suit and tie on the sideline to coach a sport

especially when we’ve seen what some men coaches have been rocking

all though coaches have calmed down on the over the top sport coats across sports

but I always found it odd when male coaches were wearing a suit and tie on the sideline to coach a sport
I'm just surprised to hear a member criticize someone for rocking luxury brands in the sidelines and yet we made it normal to rock Sneakers(athletic shoes) casually.

Leaving out tomorrow night and driving through the night. Got a free room in Gulfport so it gets me out of the city pretty early which is a good thing. Grabbed tickets the other night with some gift cards I had from work which were close to expiring so really I’m just in to it for food and gas. Got a buddy to split drive time so if I can get some decent sleep on the way I should be in the city by 11am
To add a few more recs…

Carousel Bar is really the only place I’d recommend within the French Quarter. The Gumbo Spot is great for dinner, Johnny’s Po-Boys for lunch, (and previously mentioned Stanley’s for a Bloody Mary) but the hassle of the Quarter is hard to deal with most of the time.

Would rather head out to Magazine St. or Frenchman St. for a night out, unless you just really want the spectacle of a Nola weekend.

The Tchoup Yard is a great outdoor bar if you’re over in the Magazine St. area. Frenchman St. just walk into any bar there and you’ll have great live music on the weekends. If you want to stay in the Superdome area and grab a drink before/after the game, go to Sazerac Bar or Lucy’s (much better at night).

Also have The Sazerac House Museum on the west side of Canal St. if you’re into touring distilleries and want to see/taste the selections from Sazerac.

And a must if you have time - the World War II Museum.

Last edited:
So many damn uconn fans there. Crazy stat that geno is 11-0 in the championship game. The mens team is 4-0 so the school is 15-0 in the tournament final.

Wait ppl are upset about what someone wears?
1648874259282.png

I really need Michael Jordan to walk through that door. Rasheed Wallace, Kenny Smith, Stack, Ty Law, Forte, Jamison, Hansbrough, Worthy, Vinsanity, Perk, Felton, ALL'UM!!!

-foe

Feel like this is one of the most random, unassuming KU teams in a minute. Kinda wild they’re in the final four.

My wallet would enjoy Duke winning tonight and then beating Kansas on Monday.

Wouldn’t be THAT mad if ratface lost though.

Back
Top Bottom