The College Basketball Post

Didn't even realize the MCDAA game was last night.

I saw they had the jam fest the other day and was wondering if I’m just getting older/further removed from high school ball, or is this event sliding into irrelevance like how it seems :lol: :smh:

They had a long good run tho, and every now and then when they got a super prospect involved im sure they’ll be some buzz back about the Mickey game

I saw they had the jam fest the other day and was wondering if I’m just getting older/further removed from high school ball, or is this event sliding into irrelevance like how it seems :lol: :smh:

They had a long good run tho, and every now and then when they got a super prospect involved im sure they’ll be some buzz back about the Mickey game

Definitely the latter. Usually draft sites will cover practice/scrimmages but it seems like there wasn't a peep about this game anywhere.

Speaking of which...they actually televised the scrimmage this year. This is usually the best indicator of who's who as they're playing serious and not exhibition style.

FPHOpZKXsAUsHVb

Texas finding out how serious the rivalry is from the Greensboro native.

Anyone got any Nola recs for your boy?

Texas finding out how serious the rivalry is from the Greensboro native.

Anyone got any Nola recs for your boy?
Bacchanal Fine Wine & Spirits if the weather is good. Nice big backyard patio situation.

Frankie & Johnny’s for crawfish.

Stanley of New Orleans if you’re near Jackson Square in the morning and need a good Bloody Mary.

Horn’s Eatery for brunch.

You gonna be there too? :nerd:

Leaving out tomorrow night and driving through the night. Got a free room in Gulfport so it gets me out of the city pretty early which is a good thing. Grabbed tickets the other night with some gift cards I had from work which were close to expiring so really I’m just in to it for food and gas. Got a buddy to split drive time so if I can get some decent sleep on the way I should be in the city by 11am

What the hell is wrong with you, she could wear whatever the **** she wants.
If Geno was wearing Supreme bogo hoodies at UConn games people would be dogging him for it, too. She's like a brand billboard every time she takes the court, and it's tacky as hell. Maybe if the players could wear whatever they want I'd think differently about it, but you can rock designers without needing to go with their AOP designs.

If Geno was wearing Supreme bogo hoodies at UConn games people would be dogging him for it, too. She's like a brand billboard every time she takes the court, and it's tacky as hell. Maybe if the players could wear whatever they want I'd think differently about it, but you can rock designers without needing to go with their AOP designs.
THANK YOU. I know im not crazy over here. She dresses like shes about to make a cameo in a nba youngboy video. Not a good representation of the school or team. Plenty of cleaner designer options.

So you're knocking her because you personally think it looks tacky? That's stupid.

So you're knocking her because you personally think it looks tacky? That's stupid.
Uh, yeah... we're on a sneaker forum board not a Gamecock fan page. I believe EVERY post here is someone's personal opinion. Welcome to NikeTalk :lol:

Edit: You've been here since '05 and THIS sets you off lol???

******* Uconn, oh well. Better luck next year Stanford. South Carolina was was going to beat who ever faces them anways.

Back
Top Bottom