The College Basketball Post

I think my wife is gonna get me and my buddy tickets to the A&M/Kentucky game in College Station for my birthday (and a hotel room for the night). Easterwood can handle PJs if you’re coming through.

That’s nice of her - I’m stuck over here in UAE

Damn bruh can the ACC catch a ******* break?
None of the data presented is really an indictment of the conference considering how well they’ve performed in the tournament

Sounds like Proctor avoided a fracture which was a worry earlier in the day before a scan. Likely out 3-4 weeks with a nasty sprain.

Dylan Harper announcing for Rutgers Wednesday. Mom did a good job keeping every other school away.

Sounds like Proctor avoided a fracture which was a worry earlier in the day before a scan. Likely out 3-4 weeks with a nasty sprain.

Dylan Harper announcing for Rutgers Wednesday. Mom did a good job keeping every other school away.

Roach takeover

Between pro-Scheyer and Roach takeover posts I doubt if anyone thought you hated duke

Scheyer did a good job last year with a very young team, nothing wrong with giving him some credit. Roach is a DMV guy and a solid college PG that every team would like to have

I respect Duke. Hate state

Back
Top Bottom