The College Basketball Post

IMG_1640.jpeg

Don’t think we’ll ever see a player with this type of resume in the conference again tbh

Completely forgot he was a Newton County alum!

There’s way more UNC fans than UK fans man 😂😂😂

Duke and Kentucky are the biggest brands in the sport. When I saw UNC vs Kentucky play at State Farm arena, the crowd was definitely a 70/30 split with more Kentucky fans

Willing to bet Syracuse probably makes more revenue from basketball than UNC does

Duke and Kentucky are the biggest brands in the sport. When I saw UNC vs Kentucky play at State Farm arena, the crowd was definitely a 70/30 split with more Kentucky fans

Willing to bet Syracuse probably makes more revenue from basketball than UNC does

As a UK alum, there are almost no UK fans on the west coast. Everywhere you look there’s a Carolina fan.

Best way to think about it is you are walking around LA would you see a Carolina shirt or a UK shirt? We are a Midwest/east coast brand vs y’all are everywhere

To add on some dated data (social followings, attendance, merch sales):

image.jpg

1 Duke 2 Cuse 3 UNC according to this list

Idk if revenue is a perfect correlation to "biggest brand" though

Almost certainly more UNC and UK bball fans than Cuse bball fans

I was originally trying to draw a correlation between the two programs that have produced the most nba talent in the last decade not steamrolling everyone, as a reason as to why people believe CBB is “down”

Wasn’t really about fandom

I was originally trying to draw a correlation between the two programs that have produced the most nba talent in the last decade not steamrolling everyone, as a reason as to why people believe CBB is “down”

Wasn’t really about fandom

Wait until Flagg gets to Duke and the tune will change. CBB just doesn't have that big must see prospect right now is all.

When are teams just going to sag off Cadeau and make Cormac go left? Pretty obvious those are their weaknesses

Cadeau hit the pull-up 2 in high school. Was not expecting his shot to look this bad

Still getting wherever he wants to. Got dude with a head fake one possession

Back
Top Bottom