The College Basketball Post

#NEXT convo

Speaking of Zona - anyone doing F4 let me know

Most likely pulling up to the final 4. Experience last year was pretty dope just for the folks you run into at the open practice and whatnot.

Well gotta see how much I spend on the ACC tournament this year in DC lol

Most likely pulling up to the final 4. Experience last year was pretty dope just for the folks you run into at the open practice and whatnot.

Nice - I’ll be at both man. PHX last time was great, perfect weather

Best rivalry in North American sports on Saturday.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Duke slips against VT. VT’s 6-5 against them since 2016, with a 5-1 record at home. 3 game winning streak too

Never missed one in Greensboro. Let me know if I can be of help even with it in DC. Depending on how many days you plan to go there’s a few routes to come out best

Need some Asheville recommendations as I’ve never been as an adult. Hitting up the SoCon tournament the second weekend in March

Need some Asheville recommendations as I’ve never been as an adult. Hitting up the SoCon tournament the second weekend in March
I’ll be in Cherokee the following week. Haven’t stopped in Asheville since before Covid but can get some restaurants/breweries. Avoid the homeless camps and mess on the streets :lol:

TCU muddies up the Big 12 even more, good win over Texas Tech.

DePaul was born in the gutter.

CnC2VZSWIAAFMmx.jpg

download.jpg

Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 8.23.50 PM.png

IMG_1696.jpeg

Tough game overall for everyone not named RJ. The blocking foul they called on cormac while they were pressing was an out of bounds. Also missed a clear basket interference on the break with Trimble’s layup. Either way, not gonna win shooting very part of the game in the 30%’s.

Duke Saturday let’s get it

Gonna be real interesting when they do another Netflix special on college players betting on games in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom