The College Basketball Post

Caleb Love going for the 40 burger. :wow: :smokin
We’ll see how long the good wishes last

1706404190902.jpeg

He also has 11 turnovers in his last 3 games including 5 in the loss to Oregon State. Wouldn’t call that efficient but yall got a weird relationship with a guy who didn’t win **** and your coach no longer wanted

Last edited:
Someone 🌶️ their team needed 30+ fts to beat Clemson by 1

AZ in UNC's bracket is all but a given. Will worry about that when the time comes

Someone 🌶️ their team needed 30+ fts to beat Clemson by 1

AZ in UNC's bracket is all but a given. Will worry about that when the time comes
Because I posted an actual statistic which disproved your “efficient” comment so you direct it to another topic which has no relevance in the discussion. I shouldn’t be surprised.

End of the day he’s still the same old chucking turnover prone pg who your coach didn’t want on his team any longer

Well I was referencing the game being played

Idk what to call 36 on 18 shots other than efficient

19 on 45%/35%/86% on the season. Not exactly prime UNC Love numbers

While his team is regressing and he’s failing to make anyone around him better. Caleb cares about Caleb. Since his shot attempts have increased tremendously, Arizona is 6-4. During that same 10 game span he has 23 turnovers to 23 assists.

Convo is goofy lmao

Labeling a fan bases’ relationship and support for a former player as weird, when said player helped them reach a final 4 and a championship game is funny.

Especially ironic from a fan whose program is labeled as the “brotherhood”. I guess being your brothers keeper only applies to dudes who spend 2 semesters at the university while failing to live up to expectations

Convo is goofy lmao

Labeling a fan bases’ relationship and support for a former player as weird, when said player helped them reach a final 4 and a championship game is funny.

Especially ironic from a fan whose program is labeled as the “brotherhood”. I guess being your brothers keeper only applies to dudes who spend 2 semesters at the university while failing to live up to expectations

I don’t see y’all pumping out Kerwin Walton, Tyler Nickel, Dontrez, Puff, Demarco or any of the other cats who left, just the one who was ran off.

Hope that matchup does happen so yall can cheer him on and then blame Hubert afterwards

Convo is goofy lmao

#semesterhood

I don’t see y’all pumping out Kerwin Walton, Tyler Nickel, Dontrez, Puff, Demarco or any of the other cats who left, just the one who was ran off.

Hope that matchup does happen so yall can cheer him on and then blame Hubert afterwards

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo is possibly the biggest Nickel fan

I’m rooting for all them. I post about nickel all the time in here, you just not reading!

Chill out. I definitely posted about Styles. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom