The College Basketball Post

Slenderman at the line

I bet there’s a ton of old-time UK season-ticket holders/donors there

“Is this something we must be concerned about, let’s go to the game”

Minnesota up 41-35 on Purdue, nearing end of the first half

Hold that confidence :nerd:

Real hooper
Hopped on the TV for the 4th quarter Sunday before I flew out and saw her score 0 points (and ended up missing the first half of the Super Bowl due to live TV not working on the plane)…flew back tonight and didn’t get to watch the 1st quarter. Of course she ended up scoring the first 8 points :lol:

And broke the record with a shot from the logo :rofl:

I’m really just starting to think I’m generally a giant curse for whatever sporting outcome I hope to see.

Hopped on the TV for the 4th quarter Sunday before I flew out and saw her score 0 points (and ended up missing the first half of the Super Bowl due to live TV not working on the plane)…flew back tonight and didn’t get to watch the 1st quarter. Of course she ended up scoring the first 8 points :lol:

And broke the record with a shot from the logo :rofl:

I’m really just starting to think I’m generally a giant curse for whatever sporting outcome I hope to see.

You don’t fly private bro??

NT we gotta do better baybee

You don’t fly private bro??

NT we gotta do better baybee
If I’m traveling for work I’m letting them pay for it and give me the miles. I only fly private in my personal travels though.

All these people thought “backup quarterback” was there as a T Swift backup pj, but that was actually mine after seeing her.

If I’m traveling for work I’m letting them pay for it and give me the miles. I only fly private in my personal travels though.

All these people thought “backup quarterback” was there as a T Swift backup pj, but that was actually mine after seeing her.

Don’t understand the Taylor reference. Proud of you though Ty

Back
Top Bottom