The College Basketball Post

Attachments

• IMG_5075.png
    IMG_5075.png
    624.5 KB · Views: 432
Jared McCain tired of it. Talking **** to the fans while going 9-10 with 7 threes in the first half. 25 points

The Field of 68 is such an interesting platform.

Somewhat related, but not sure if you or any of the UNC fans keep up with Isaac Schade. Does a daily UNC sports podcast called LockedOnTarheels via the locked on network. Got a discord group and everything

14 points and 3 blocks on 62/66 splits doesn’t move the needle? Was the best player on the court lol

Best player for VT, I mean. These gin and gingers got me T’d

Withers defended him like he didn't know the scouting report

All jokes aside, he's playing well. Could've given some good mins this year

This man hates women!
I love every single one of the beautiful females put on this planet but if you think for a second I’m going to willingly spend my time watching games nah. I had to watch enough 40-34 finishes in high school before our games :lol: I’m good on that sport. I respect the female athletes but I’m good

Last edited:
Rick Pitino hates his team:

St. John’s Red Storm coach Rick Pitino was irate with his team after their defeat against the Seton Hall Pirates on Sunday evening, which saw the university drop to 14-12 on the year and significantly dampened their chances of reaching the NCAA Tournament.

After the 68–62 loss, Pitino sounded off on St. John’s players, lamenting them for being “weak” and calling his first year with the program “the most unenjoyable experience of my lifetime.”

Pitino was critical of the Red Storm’s recruitment process, describing his current crop of players as being the “antithesis” of his coaching style and saying they lacked toughness.

“We are so unathletic that we can’t guard anybody without fouling. For me, I’ve always enjoyed the first year, and I’m not gonna lie to you; This is the most unenjoyable experience of my lifetime. This has been so disappointing,” said Pitino of St. John’s season, via Jaden Daly of Daly Dose of Hoops.

He went on to call out players by name, ripping individuals for lacking specific traits he’s seeking.

“Look: Joel [Soriano] is slow laterally, he’s not fast on the court. Chris Ledlum is slow laterally, Sean Conway’s slow laterally. Brady [Dunlap] is physically weak, Drissa [Traore] is slow laterally,” said Pitino, calling out a pair of his starters and three of his bench players.

-SI

Back
Top Bottom