The College Basketball Post

8EA33FA1-CCA8-4E42-A7E5-08D2B9EF1F30.jpeg

:rofl:

6 vs 2? This is why Iowa gets the first caucus and Texas ultimately matters, this is a 1 vs a 2 in the Tourney

Purdue loses to a 14-11 team after they fire their coach and drops 1 spot. Marquette gets **** slapped by UConn and falls 3 spots. The AP is a clown show

He knows he has practice and games coming up, right….. that’s a near resignation address :lol:
Such a despicable post game from a cheat and a known scumbag. He’s fortunate to even have this job. Wish the NCAA weren’t so corrupt because he shouldn’t be coaching anyone.

Purdue loses to a 14-11 team after they fire their coach and drops 1 spot. Marquette gets **** slapped by UConn and falls 3 spots. The AP is a clown show

I dislike Purdue a lot, but they still have the most Quad 1 + 2 wins in the country.

Prob should've fallen more than 1 spot, though.

I dislike Purdue a lot, but they still have the most Quad 1 + 2 wins in the country.

Prob should've fallen more than 1 spot, though.
Sure, I’m not disputing the overall body of work which, recency bias, means nothing with them. It’s just tough to take the AP serious when voters don’t even bother checking box scores and voters move people up in their rankings after a loss. One guy moved BYU up 6 spots after the loss to Okie state. Shameful

Back
Top Bottom