The College Basketball Post

Man playing on the road doesn’t mean you completely forget how to play the game of basketball. At the end of the day it’s still a basketball court. Some of these teams use that as a crutch way too much.

360 seconds left. Scrap and heart

IMG_3194.gif

Most of the guys hired on as former players with no prior college basketball HC’ing experience have been awful
Makes me think of this soundbite from earlier :lol:

Ex-players getting into college coaching is a whole different animal compared to going into pro coaching and I don't think the majority of guys are built for it.

TAMU has to be out of the field by now right?

Sorry tmay407 tmay407
Buzz gotta go man. How many games is that now with 0-15 from the field streaks? Then we finally get one to fall and follow it up with an 0-10 run. Dude has these guys running havoc on defense but not covering the 3-point line and we just get killed by teams that can shoot even a little bit. Then they have nothing left for a non-existent offense. He’s the only guy that I’ve seen take a 6’7” 40% 3-point shooter and stick him at the 5 and only let him shoot one 3 pointer all season (Aaron Cash last season). Everybody on this team has gotten worse the longer they’ve been here. Those motivational speeches only go so far towards developing actual skill on the court.

Something well before my time clearly cursed this entire school though. Doesn’t matter how many resources we throw at an issue, every program (outside of occasional women’s basketball, golf, and track & field years) is going to heavily underachieve. The equestrian and meat judging teams are great though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom