The College Basketball Post

WOW @ Providence.

SJU on the brink of getting smacked early,
sick.gif
@ our FT shooting.

Yep you guys are awful

Really surprised Pitt is playing like this. Seems like Dixon usually has his teams ready to go, they never come out slow.

These dudes (Cuse) are so funny.

You can tell the difference in their play when they face teams like SJU or Rutgers or Seton or Depaul.

They act like the schoolyard bully.
laugh.gif

But when the bigdogs (Uconn, Pitt, L'Ville) show up, they are quiet as kept.
smh.gif

Pitt down big at half.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Yep you guys are awful

Really surprised Pitt is playing like this. Seems like Dixon usually has his teams ready to go, they never come out slow.
pimp.gif

I just wish we would fire Roberts. It just sucks nobody cares enough to actually do something and protest.

Boothe has to be the worst PG in the BE.

Cuse just GIVING him an open jumper, terrible. Just terrible.

In fairness, there's always a TON of Cuse fans here.

This is like their second home.
I guess, but it's not like the SJU fans or lake therof are even trying to drown it.

Once again we have ZERO shooters. I'm surprised yall don't put up a full court press and end this early.

we have so many spots that I'd gladly take Williams and Davis.

Williams especially. Their were enough inklings to know that III was making the push for him.

Memphis and WVU recruits --- gota have some toughness.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I guess, but it's not like the SJU fans or lake therof are even trying to drown it.

Once again we have ZERO shooters. I'm surprised yall don't put up a full court press and end this early.

Oh, this one did end early.
laugh.gif

I remember when this used to be a damn good rivalry.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Boothe has to be the worst PG in the BE.

Cuse just GIVING him an open jumper, terrible. Just terrible.

You didn't hear? It's against the rules to stand up and cheer at the Garden if you're a St. John's fan. I know plenty of peoplewho have been asked to sit down during the games and then thrown out. It's a *%$%%%* joke what this program has become.
alien.gif

That's amazing.

On another note, I wanna know who is the shooting coach or whatever for the team. It's basically a 4 on 5 every damn time we come down the floor wheneverBoothe is in. What a waste, at least put Q Roberts in the game.

Friday night, North Carolina was at five-star small forward Roscoe Smith's game. Casey Prather, another highly ranked small forward, is expecting a North Carolina assistant coach at his district championship game on Tuesday.

UNC can't lose
laugh.gif

Barnes is a stud, Roscoe (personal favorite) is great, and Prather is an INCREDIBLE athlete with game.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif
you Johnny fans always just come in and say someone should be fired of they lose to you
In reality there's only like 5 I can think of that are on this board and only 2 regularly post in here when there's a game.

But if yall did, most likely there would be some issues upstate. I don't think the AD would just sweep that under the rug either. As far as being fired,nah that's OD JB is a legend up there lol. He's got his name on the damn court.

Shuges- I told u about Providence, they're NO joke
laugh.gif

In reality there's only like 5 I can think of that are on this board and only 2 regularly post in here when there's a game.

laugh.gif

Yea it was prolly just you and JRS every time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was close, but their getting blown out.

Wow, y'all got Rick Jackson looking like Olajuwon out there.

And yeah t3b, I give you that. You definitely mentioned Providence being good.

I just can't see how they do it.
laugh.gif

I mean, I haven't seen them play much so I have no room to talk.

But I just don't know who stands out LIKE THAT over there. Not off the top of my head.

You have 13 scholarships to distribute however you want. We have 10 players graduating in 2011
sick.gif

Malik needs to be replaced by an offensive minded point guard and have them split time.

Back
Top Bottom