The College Basketball Post

smh.gif
smh.gif

This is $@!*$+% embarrassing. How in the world can the AD not fire Norm after tonight's performance both on the court and in the stands. That Let's GoOrange chant was louder than the PA announcement.

laugh.gif
what a joke of a call on Blair... guy collapses from getting bumped by blairs chest on a screen... nice home cooking.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

This is $@!*$+% embarrassing. How in the world can the AD not fire Norm after tonight's performance both on the court and in the stands. That Let's Go Orange chant was louder than the PA announcement.
I hope Monasch is indeed at this game. And saw the shirt throwing for himself.

Earlier the fans were actually chanting Fire Norm.

think that guy who ran on the floor at providence before is sitting somewhere watching this, pissed off that he's not going to be able to tonight?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Friday night, North Carolina was at five-star small forward Roscoe Smith's game. Casey Prather, another highly ranked small forward, is expecting a North Carolina assistant coach at his district championship game on Tuesday.
UNC can't lose
laugh.gif

Barnes is a stud, Roscoe (personal favorite) is great, and Prather is an INCREDIBLE athlete with game.

I haven't watched any tapes on Prather yet, but we need a nasty athletic wing. I'm hoping for Roscoe, but I guess Prather will do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

What's the limit for scholly's in any given year? We've already got 5 incoming...
This is for the 2010 class. We have Reggie Bullock and Kendall Marshall committed already (both are 5 stars).

I'm so mad we missed out on the Keno Davis boat.

Im a Johnnies and Indiana fan but it's been hard to follow both of these squads this year.

At least Indiana was smart enough to hire a real coach who brought in a top 10 class after 1 year.

There's so much wrong with this program, they might as well treat em like the Cleveland Browns.

Take em out for a few seasons and re establish themselves.

When Joseph scores, you know it's a blowout.

When Jimmy actually empties his bench, you know it's a blowout.

I feel bad that it had to be SJU, a program I've always respected.

Back
Top Bottom