The College Basketball Post

[h2][/h2]
[h2]3. Who will challenge Hansbrough for player of the year?[/h2] [table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]Hansbrough was the national player of the year last season. Logically, he should be the prohibitive favorite for national player of the year this season. But there seems to be Tyler Fatigue out there, which is hard to fathom. We should be thrilled that this beast returned to play as a senior. With Carolina being as strong as I think it should be, and with Hansbrough being as driven and productive as he has always shown himself to be, Hansbrough will be tough to knock off as the nation's top player. His challengers will be Curry, Blake Griffin of Oklahoma, Hasheem Thabeet of UConn and Luke Harangody of Notre Dame. But we don't yet know which freshman will put up Durant or Beasley numbers and throw a wrench into our preseason prognostications.
not a chance.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

why did y'all put down another 3 point line instead of just having the new one? that's stupid.
Women's line didn't change.

gona be real annoying everyone having 2 lines this year.

College Basketball is here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love this time of the year when CBB and CFB overlaps. Its something to watch everyday.

pimp.gif

Scheyer out there looking good.

yeah, allen, I knew it didn't change...I just forgot girls play on coack K court.
wink.gif

Kentucky's girls play in Memorial Coliseum. only one 3 point line in Rupp. gotta be some other schools that have a seperate arena for the ladies, right?

Originally Posted by dreClark

College Basketball is here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love this time of the year when CBB and CFB overlaps. Its something to watch everyday.

pimp.gif

Scheyer out there looking good.

Only duke player I like, only jew who plays ball.

I can't take this anymore. just not competitive at all.

and houston lost, so more of the same tomorrow.

Who was the starting 5, Malta??
Smith
Scheyer
Henderson
Singler
Plumlee

They got Zoubek out there to start the 2nd half. Both him and Plumlee picked up 2 quick fouls in the first half so Lance and McClure got some good run. Hell,even Pocius saw some burn and picked up a charge
laugh.gif

Singler missed 2 bunny lay-ups that got me concerned a bit. We need our bigs to finish down low, especially against these Pop Warner squads.

That boy Scheyer should put up 15 a game easily. I'm really likin' his game right now. If JJ can make it in the league then Scheyer definitely can. He just makes plays.

Zoubek is the worst big man in the country. He's touched the ball maybe 3 times on offense. 2 of those times he got an offensive foul for pivoting andswingin' his elbows. Boy has no footwork and can't grab a defensive rebound to save his life. His parents should be embarassed. State of Jersey FTL!
laugh.gif

Did Keon Lawrence get that hardship waiver over at Seton Hall? I know Herb Pope was denied.

Did Keon Lawrence get that hardship waiver over at Seton Hall? I know Herb Pope was denied.
I was hopin' him and Herb would get the waiver just so that the Big East would be that much more competitive and bring Seton Hall back torespectability. Bobby G is a snake though and you know the NCAA's weren't throwing him a bone.

I'm still waiting on USC and whether Stepheson will get the ok to play this year. I hope he does. I liked dude and openly root for USC. I stilldon't understand why it's taking the NCAA's so got' damn long to decide. He transfered from back in the beginning of summer and its damn nearwinter and still no decision.

This MF'er Zoubek fouled out again't !@@*$#! Presybterian?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG, He is some +@*!.
Dude is a Lug.

I was about to say Plumlee ain't too far behind, then he comes out of nowhere and got his Mutombo on.

Paulus with his marquee weak layup gettin' snuffed at the rim.
laugh.gif
atthe commentator saying it looked like he got a flat tire as he went up for the layup
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom