The College Basketball Post

Just got word that I am going to the UNC/UK game next tuesday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just don't understand y'all even mentioning duke as an elite 8 team. These dudes had 0 post players. Zero. How can you expect to win like that. Ihonestly see them getting bounced in the 1st or 2nd round again.

I read somewhere that Jai Lucas is considering Stanford, Arizona State, Texas, and Baylor...

Considering one of the reasons he's leaving Florida is because he felt too far away from home, Stanford and Arizona State being on that list don't makea lot of sense...Baylor and Texas both seem pretty logical, though. Jerrells and Dugat are both graduating this year, and could use a quality PG. Same withTexas...

/\ That home nonsense was the easy excuse...he knew once Boynton and soon Brandin Knight arrived that he was in trouble.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

/\ That home nonsense was the easy excuse...he knew once Boynton and soon Brandin Knight arrived that he was in trouble.
It started before Boynton even committed. He's said before that he wants to play PG, but was forced to play SG a lot last year because ofCalathes securing the PG spot. I don't doubt that the commitment of Boynton could have played a large part in him deciding to leave though.

Freshman Mike Rosario (Jersey City, N.J.) was as good as advertised in his collegiate hardwood debut, shooting eight-of-16 from the field and five-of-eightfrom behind the arc, to score a game-high 23 points.

Hes going to big for Rutgers.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Freshman Mike Rosario (Jersey City, N.J.) was as good as advertised in his collegiate hardwood debut, shooting eight-of-16 from the field and five-of-eight from behind the arc, to score a game-high 23 points.

Hes going to big for Rutgers.

Dude wasn't even really supposed to be in the McDonalds game but he was busting %#+. The Big East is really just too nasty.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

how can anyone like this ##%*#+?
laugh.gif
He pulling @%*% like that against Lenoir-Rhyne in anexhibition game...and you know he got the call.

OK, OK…so when you raise up, you heave your upper half towards a ducking defender. Right. That way, when you miss horribly, you either get a whistle or fall to the ground, effectively cementing your place in the Grit Hall of Fame.

Unfortunately for society, Paulus did get a foul call on this play and three free throws.

I was pretty confident I wouldn't be able to hate another Duke player more than J.J. Redick, but Paulus really makes it difficult for me.

Michigan on now...

for whatever reason...Belein has Deshawn Sims as his 6th man...

makes no sense.

This Michigan team is simply a reminder that the Big Ten is Michigan State, Purdue, and then a bunch of bums.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Michigan on now...

for whatever reason...Belein has Deshawn Sims as his 6th man...

makes no sense.

This Michigan team is simply a reminder that the Big Ten is Michigan State, Purdue, and then a bunch of bums.

Yea the big 10 is weak but so is the pac 10. Will the big 10 ever win the big vs. ACC challenge though. I swear those bammas get stomped every year. And myIndiana boys I don't even want to talk about. This year is going to be awful. Speaking of Indiana where the $%#% Malik been at? I havent seen dude postsince the offseason thread.

Back
Top Bottom