The College Basketball Post

Y'all will see when the gawd Tyler buries a game-winning trey just like last year...

Derrick Nix's "Detroit, Mi" tattoo is def. the worst in the game right now...

Northeastern just went on a 29-10 run to beat Princeton in the final seconds :wow:

Second time NEastern wins on a game-winner this season already

Damn was that a block or did the kid just sprite himself?

Edit: It was a block. Cotdamn 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't a fan of this Kansas squad before the season, as great as Self is I'm just not sure I really see the talent their this year...The Johnson/Relefore duo has never done much for me.

I am not a fan of his but the idea of him faking sick to avoid a game is a little far fetched for me.
Not saying hes faking the illness. But we know theres a gray area where some players will play (MJ, Kobe, extreme examples I know) and some wont.  And if you add him not playing well last game, the polson kid playing well, and this being a BIG game. I think somethig inside of him said "ehhhh I can't go"

DUKE 
pimp.gif

Lets get this W

We're playin better than I expected so far.

The rebounding though.. :smh: :x

Last edited:
Didn't execute down the stretch and Appling took it right at us. Not to mad though, we looked 10x times worse against UK at this point last year. We def. know we have things we have to work on and unlike last year we don't have a T-Rob or Ty to bail us out.

I see Mason Plumlee is still committing dumb fouls. It's a shame too since he played so well in the first half.

2 Things:

1) Why does Mason always take off with two feet? It just allows him to go straight up, which is a lot easier to defend. Can you imagine how many more buckets/free throws he'd be taking if he ever jumped off of one foot?

2) Poythress is Kentucky's best player, hands down. And Kentucky team is just a big glob of talent right now. They have absolutely no kind of rhythm on offense, just out there playin'.

Back
Top Bottom