The College Basketball Post

Olivier Hanlan is going to be really, really good.

Pierre Jackson is playing at the highest level I've seen so far from an individual.

nc state 
mean.gif

sick.gif

Good win, SJU.

Our defense is very solid, offense is average/below average. Needs work (and those recruits to be deemed eligible).

so Karl Towns Sr. says that his son may re-classify... :lol:

Yep. Interview in duke's premium board had him say it was a possibility to reclass to '13 or '14. He is 17.

Lol @ his mom being in a relationship with a uk asst

Only positives from the interview was his dad stressing academics and that he's been talking to Tyus and Jahlil

in a relationship? :lol:

you must've read "formed a relationship." I mean, Coach O is Dominican afterall... and Cal didn't coach the national team for fun.

Coach O is married.

in a relationship? :lol:
you must've read "formed a relationship." I mean, Coach O is Dominican afterall... and Cal didn't coach the national team for fun.
Coach O is married.

:lol: nevermind then. Someone posted that under the interview. But they didnt say formed a relationship. Several people took it that way lol

Aaron Gordon down to 3.....Arizona,Washington, and UK.... Cal was asked about the 2013 class today and said “I would think we’re going to get one or two more guys. We’ll get one or two more.” I'm thinking Gordon and Wiggins

I'd prefer Randle over Gordon. Really enjoy his offensive skill set. Gordon is a terrific athlete. Wiggins would just be fun to watch.

I know the Roberson kid is getting the draft buzz and Tad seems to be a pretty good coach but I really have maybe only seem them play one last year during the Pac-12 tourney. Need the check them out sometime this year

Back
Top Bottom