The College Basketball Post

Bobby Knight will be calling the Georgia/IU game Monday night. It will be the first time as an analyst he will have to IU program. I will be watching that game without a doubt.

Bobby Knight will be calling the Georgia/IU game Monday night. It will be the first time as an analyst he will have to IU program. I will be watching that game without a doubt.

Thank god I'll be there instead of listening then...

Roll call, anybody else in the building on Monday/Tuesday?

wow Oakland just did everything in its will power to blow this game to Pitt, that was an epic choke 8 points in like 50 seconds

Yes, but last thing this program needed going forward was another slow, non-athletic, non-defending player. But a Good fit if the right parts are around him.
III has this year and next two with SO group to capitalize. After that, it's going to get ugly if things aren't changed.

With Hicks and Britt for the 2013 class we'll be fine. I'm excited for next year. A more experienced squad with new young talent added as well :pimp:

I was talking about Georgetown, yes UNC likely will have the right parts around him and utilize his outlet passing.

Thank god I'll be there instead of listening then...
Roll call, anybody else in the building on Monday/Tuesday?

to each their own. I grew up going to games in Assembly Hall watching the man coach. This may be the best I get for a long time. Hope to see Coach Knight talk with Coach Crean before/after the game.

Last edited:
Mike Moser doesn't look very good at SF man, all kinds of struggle, not sure how him and Anthony Bennett fit as a front court, Anthony might be better as the 3 spacing the floor for mike because he can shoot, but Bennett is too big to not stick him in the post. Going to be interesting to see how it all fits when Khem Birch gets there after Christmas.

Last edited:
new locker room

Can't make it Monday, will be in MSG for Jimmy V on the 4th

Damn...you cop tickets for Jimmy B yet? Maybe I'll cop like five together and see who wants to go as a group from here. I'm sure Dre (not clark), Tommy, Henz and other folks like that would be down.

We need to start doing some summits with all the CBB in NYC now

Not yet but have my eye on a pair on stubhub, coming down with a friend. We can definitely meet up if people are going :nerd:

Baylor is unbelievably long (and we're unbelievably small ... pause). I like that we've stuck around in this game and basically have matched them but there's no way we can continue this throughout the season. Thankfully Harrison is FUEGO tonight.

That comeback by New Mexico...holy ****.

Marcus Smart dismantled Lo Brown and Trae Golden this wknd.

Baylor is unbelievably long (and we're unbelievably small ... pause). I like that we've stuck around in this game and basically have matched them but there's no way we can continue this throughout the season.

They must think Sanchez is going to be cleared fairly soon , it just doesn't make sense to redshirt God's Gift otherwise

Back
Top Bottom