The College Basketball Post

Is Craft that good of a defender? Or does he get away with stuff that others probably wouldn't because he has a reputation for being such a tough defender?

Is Craft that good of a defender? Or does he get away with stuff that others probably wouldn't because he has a reputation for being such a tough defender?
I mean. They don't call it so I guess he's doing it right.

That 'Cuse game versus them was terrible though. He was all over Dion and Scoop.

Craft will most likely be on Quinn though.

Once Marshall is healthy i'll really like our team. K said he was a top 6 player on the team before going down

We gotta stop Deshaun. That's my biggest concern

Surprised you haven't seen it against Burke?

Yea, I have. But I guess I'm trying to avoid the "homer" label for some reason. I think he's tough and all but he definitely gets away with some stuff....a lot of stuff. Sucks to watch.

Yea, I have. But I guess I'm trying to avoid the "homer" label for some reason. I think he's tough and all but he definitely gets away with some stuff....a lot of stuff. Sucks to watch.

I think its the B1G mentality. After watching 15-16 games when conference ball rolls around we just get used to it. Jordan Taylor got away with it pretty good too. SMH at Wisconsin, I hate sitting there with a 24-23 lead at halftime and then losing the game 53-52. Can't knock Bo Ryan's hustle tho :x

Burke had a game last year where he shut down Taylor.

I don't mind defense. I just don't like seeing one guy get favorable trwatment because he has a rep for a being a good defender, which I feel craft gets sometimes.

I like how NC State matches up with Michigan. They can defend every guy Michigan puts out there, but winning there is tough. If they shoot the 3 well they could pull it out. 

Do like Indiana to put a hurt on UNC. 

Taking down those bum *** Tarheels tonight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like how NC State matches up with Michigan. They can defend every guy Michigan puts out there, but winning there is tough. If they shoot the 3 well they could pull it out. 

Do like Indiana to put a hurt on UNC. 

Interesting you say that. Crisler is no Cameron. I can't remember the last time there were no open seats. Might get a good look at it tonight though. :pimp:

Sadly I agree that IU will run UNC out of the gym :smh:

James Macadoo passes the eye test as a prospect, but statistically, he shows so many red flags, in high school and in college.

- He shot 42% in high school
- His has an astonishingly high turn overrate for a PF.
- He can't shoot, and FT% indicates a lack of ceiling for improvement.
- Seems to have no feel for passing.

Going to be interesting to see how he develops and how NBA teams deal with projecting him to the next level.

Interesting you say that. Crisler is no Cameron. I can't remember the last time there were no open seats. Might get a good look at it tonight though.
pimp.gif

Sadly I agree that IU will run UNC out of the gym
mean.gif
Maybe should have said it differently. I don't think the atmosphere is great, but I feel like you guys shoot well their usually. Like exceptionally well compared to on the road.

And OSH, I've been thinking about Mcadoo lately too. I know he's got the tools but he has to show me a lot more before I take him lottery.

Same with Steven Adams. Struggling now, and I think he'll stay two years. Takes time for the big men.

James Macadoo passes the eye test as a prospect, but statistically, he shows so many red flags, in high school and in college.
- He shot 42% in high school
- His has an astonishingly high turn overrate for a PF.
- He can't shoot, and FT% indicates a lack of ceiling for improvement.
- Seems to have no feel for passing.
Going to be interesting to see how he develops and how NBA teams deal with projecting him to the next level.

Didn't we have a UNC fan on here telling us he was really a natural SF? :lol:

Wild Bold statement....

Roy Williams doesn't develop pro's. He gets 5* guys that will be pros no matter what. But I just don't see the development of his guys. Almost all UNC guys have been very "average". Other than Ty Lawson who else has continued success from HS to UNC to NBA?

Not a fan of Roy. Even though his job is to win games because he is a COLLEGE coach. I just think your players should naturally progress into better pros when you have McD's AA every recruiting class.

Wild Bold statement....
Roy Williams doesn't develop pro's. He gets 5* guys that will be pros no matter what. But I just don't see the development of his guys. Almost all UNC guys have been very "average". Other than Ty Lawson who else has continued success from HS to UNC to NBA?
Not a fan of Roy. Even though his job is to win games because he is a COLLEGE coach. I just think your players should naturally progress into better pros when you have McD's AA every recruiting class.

Don't tell Carolina fans that. The Plumlee's would probably be top 5 picks if they went to UNC.

Wild Bold statement....

Always said this. Even going back to his Kansas days.

From what I understand, he treats his top players like pros. Whereas a coach like Calipari actually teaches and coaches his top players just like everyone else.

I'm not comparing the two ftr, just something I've picked up on.

Back
Top Bottom