The College Basketball Post

At least we know it'll be a quiet year for all the Tar Heel fans in this thread.

They look like a bakers dozen of fresh cinnabuns.

Will somebody get these bum *** Tarheels out of my state? This is the worst UNC i've seen in years. IDC if you don't have Hairston, bums still lost to the homies down the street. I'll give it to you though, no one can compete with us in Assembly but still. 40 Ball and you guys are ranked? 

Long road back to NC fellaz 
pimp.gif

Decent game for the maize and blue :smokin

The first and last four minutes were not well played, Trey didn't assert himself in either. Freshman mistakes abound, but thats going to happen. Gotta live with it. I think the game would have been out of hand otherwise. Mitch made some nice plays and just needs some more confidence. Hopefully in the next part of the schedule we can work on getting McGary the ball on the block and Jordan Morgan some touches on the pick and roll.

CJ Leslie is a pro, once he stopped taking jumpers he was a force.

Roy needs to pull Wiggins somehow. Developing the 3/4 year guys that you actually do get is huge when you're bound to have guys leaving after Frosh and Soph years ever year. Still a tournament team, and they will still beat a team or two that they shouldn't this year IMO. Duke and IU have been the most impressive teams thus far and neither of them jump out at you as dominant teams. This thing looks wide open right now.

James Macadoo passes the eye test as a prospect, but statistically, he shows so many red flags, in high school and in college.
- He shot 42% in high school
- His has an astonishingly high turn overrate for a PF.
- He can't shoot, and FT% indicates a lack of ceiling for improvement.
- Seems to have no feel for passing.
Going to be interesting to see how he develops and how NBA teams deal with projecting him to the next level.
:smh:

Carolina's transition defense was baddd

And Maryland looked sharp too. They shouldn't be as bad as the last few years...

well so much for the carolina experiment tonight, strickland and bullock were the only two that showed any signs of life.. at least the ancient heels are doing well.. stackhouse with game winner last night, vince and sheed still
smokin.gif
    oh and jamison..

Roy needs to pull Wiggins somehow. Developing the 3/4 year guys that you actually do get is huge when you're bound to have guys leaving after Frosh and Soph years ever year. Still a tournament team, and they will still beat a team or two that they shouldn't this year IMO. Duke and IU have been the most impressive teams thus far and neither of them jump out at you as dominant teams. This thing looks wide open right now.

As it really should in November. Both are older teams, more mature. Still don't wanna see those young, talented teams in March.

Julius Randle out 3 months with foot fracture. Too bad because he looked in better shape. More explosive

also Wiggins and Parker remind me of another Bron and Melo. Would like to see them go at it

of course after I post that im not liking how close the game was IU finally gets their act together and starts playing right. the was they closed out the first half and continued that into the second half was :smokin Great game hoosiers!

That's exactly what DOESN'T need to happen, I'd rather he goes to FSU. I'm perfectly fine with the purgatory UNC finds themselves in right now. I've been saying what was said about Roy for years but people threw me under that Duke fan/UNC hater act.... A couple years later now you understand me (c) Shawn Carter voice :lol:

While they'll bounce back inevitably bc they're UNC I for one would appreciate another 10yr drought for them.

Alex Len had about a 2 min sequence last night that very, very few players in the country are capable of. Hit an 18 footer, finished off a play with a dunk from outside the paint, blocked a shot and got the deflection, grabbed an o-board for the and-1.

Tim Miles was playing with walk-ons, a guy that made Josh Smith look fit and wiped the floor with Wake Forest. :smh:

Bzedlik brought that to team to unthinkable lows...Skip Prosser turning in his grave :smh:

Is it crazy to think Len is in the convo for no. 1 pick?

With the showing that he had against Nerlens, who is in the convo, I can't see why not.

Julius Randle out 3 months with foot fracture. Too bad because he looked in better shape. More explosive
also Wiggins and Parker remind me of another Bron and Melo. Would like to see them go at it
Damn. Prestonwood just lost two top 5 players from their respective classes in the span of about two weeks :smh:

Back
Top Bottom