The College Basketball Post

Ohio State +6 feels like stealing
I'd think it was a trap if it wasn't for all the blind mugs that'll take Duke no matter what the line is.
4th game in 7 nights for em too. I'll take OSU to win this one all day

Post this in the betting thread.

Duke gunna come back and win :pimp:

Too many bad passes and shots. We allowed Duke to become the aggressor in the 2nd half, they were extending much further. :smh:

Naaaaah... I don't wanna play any Big 10 team in the tourney... I hate y'all style of play :lol: :smh:

Good game though. Damn good game.

The one Michigan game miss my son Stauskas gets loose, were breeding shooters up here man between Pangos and Stauskas.

Last edited:
Sheed is nice! next year's squad will be nice with quinn, sheed, hood, possibly jabari parker, and Hairston/Marshall with dawkins and jones off the bench.

its a known fact that BH's ego gets in the way and the players hate it but are forced to deal with it.... this is a never ending pattern...

Mason is coming for that #1 spot. Got damn he's improved so much.

Sheed can be a ******g monster. A potential lineup of him,hood, bari :wow:

Was nice seeing Dre behind the bench getting into the game. He's still planning on playing next year. Hope being a normal student for a year helps him get over his sister's death.

Somewhere Tony Parker is at a golden corral watching Mason dominate

Go duke!

Been my acc team forever. Hated that we lost last year, but this year looking good.

My bruins need to get it together :smh:

Can Ennis shoot? At least drill open ones?

Ennis is a great shooter with his feet set or off the dribble with range out to nba 3, not quite the pure dead eye that pangos, stauskas or even Xavier rathan Mayes are but just a hair below that.

Ennis is an excellent decision maker and really understands the position perfect for college.

Quinn Cook is a ******g nut but you gotta just let him work.

Mason's improvement is mind bottling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom